4 replies to this topic

#1 MK47

MK47

lolwut.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:40 PM

Just whack in the Better Handling cheat and the Dodo Cars cheat. When he starts to fly he spazzes out everywhere. (:

Posted Image

#2 Ultraussie

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:06 AM

And if you save the game?
I prefer not to save my game with those physics effecting type cheats, I might rarely with Health and Veichle spawns...
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

#3 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

Just whack in the Better Handling cheat and the Dodo Cars cheat. When he starts to fly he spazzes out everywhere. (:

!?!?!?

What are you, 12? Spend a little time driving the Sentinel & get used to it, it's completely doable.

If you're playing PC version you can tweak HANDLING.CFG to give you the same acceleration & speed as Hillary's car.
Option 2 is do a script edit & give Tommy a similar car to Hillary's.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#4 Ultraussie

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

!?!?!?

What are you, 12? Spend a little time driving the Sentinel & get used to it, it's completely doable.

If you're playing PC version you can tweak HANDLING.CFG to give you the same acceleration & speed as Hillary's car.

How do I edit CFG files? And How do I edit the script?
I dont have img tools or col editors, Ive tired getting in the race with 3 stars, hoping a roadblock or spikestrip will get him.
I did complete it once in a snenitl, left him ages behind, but just as I saw the finish line "Hilary is dead"! WHY THE FUCK COULDNT THAT BE HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!
I admit the race is rather unfair, as so the concept "if your faster than me i might drive for you"
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

#5 MK47

MK47

lolwut.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

!?!?!?

13. xD !

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users