Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Moderators

Chris    237

We have some new moderators here on the forums. First Earthbound, some may know him from gtaforums, he will be moderating the gang section and gta3 forums.

Secondly Jason290, who will be moderating some forums which I haven't decided on yet.

Congrats to them both anyway. Respect them. :thumbsup:

Airashii    3

Thank you Chris, This means a lot to me.

I hope to do a good job and help maintain the high standards of TheGTAPlace forum.

I'd also like to thank all the other members and staff of the forum for your support.

Thank you Chris, This means a lot to me.

I hope to do a good job and help maintain the high standards of TheGTAPlace forum.

I'd also like to thank all the other members and staff of the forum for your support.

Your welcome, considering I started the Jason For Moderator signature. I noticed you had it on, too. ^_^

mvi    0

And in an old topic, it's twice as bad, or at least that's my view. God, has anyone noticed how every one with a name connected to grove street, rap or similar is a complete noob

mr man    0
yeah  :P

Replying to an old topic saying "yeah" doesn't help. Replying at all just saying "yeah" is completely pointless. You are just trying to raise your post count.

Care-Room.jpg

Nah i'm jokin, them pics are just funny.