Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrisman

Sonic the hedgehog tournament

26 posts in this topic

Well i'm suggesting a sonic tournament because sonic is the game i'm best at. And i know spasmod would also be happy to see a sonic tournament.

Hell yeah! I PWN at Sonic! I have the highest score. I don't care what the stupid High Scores says. If you beat the game it doesn't submit your score. Everytime I beat the game I have a higher score than what it shows in those scores.

I don't believe that, Kiku. I can get 45,000 AFTER beating the game. How do you get 57,000 without beating the game? I just can't believe that. What is the secret, Kiku?

It's just a special technique he has, like my technique when playing sonic blox, i got the best score on that.

Wanna trade techniques mr. man?

Well ok then, i mean i am champ at two other games anyway(i think), although i'm not a huge sonic fan. But you can't tell anyone the technique, and i won't tell anyone ur technique, ok.

Edited by mr man

Maybe you will run around tellng my technique. just act like if it was a joke    :huh:

Well how about u keep ur technique to yourself and spaz, and i just tell you my technique instead yeah? Just to show you i'm not like that. In fact i'll pm you my technique now.

Edited by mr man