32 replies to this topic

#21 flatface

flatface

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:57 AM

download the ghost town mod and turn the hud off so she can't find the mission markers Lol.. she'll be able to drive around, fly around and do w/e without anyone else around to kill.

Posted Image
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>Posted Image<<
>>Posted Image<<
Posted Image

#22 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:11 AM

hmm well need for speed you cant get out of the car. but its a very big area, lots of places to drive around.

test drive unlimited is also a good game, i played it on PSP. Also you can't get out of the car, but also is a very big area.

#23 LaPlant

LaPlant

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:08 PM

download the ghost town mod and turn the hud off so she can't find the mission markers Lol.. she'll be able to drive around, fly around and do w/e without anyone else around to kill.

That sounds like a plan. Is the ghost town mod available for Vice City or just San Andreas? What about the other cars driving around town? Will the cops be gone too?

#24 Deji

Deji

OG Joke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:29 PM

That sounds like a plan. Is the ghost town mod available for Vice City or just San Andreas? What about the other cars driving around town? Will the cops be gone too?

It wouldn't stop peds spawning in the odd car and cops spawning meaning that if you were really unlucky, a ped would crash into a cop car causing the cop to get out and start shooting... BUT if there is some sort of cheat that disables cops or makes only certain peds spawn, then nothing would spawn. But IDK, I dont have Vice City...

Do you know if Vice City supports CLEO? And if the coding is similar? Cause if it was I MAY be able to work something out, but idk...

My oppinion: Get San Andreas! It's easier to filter and there's more roads to explore :)

Edited by Deji, 04 November 2008 - 04:29 PM.

#25 flatface

flatface

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:33 AM

your making it far more complicated than it needs to be.. yeah its VC i only mod VC so trust me i know what im talking about.

i'll get a link to the ghost town mod in a sec and um maybe download a total conversion map mod, no missions and depending on the stage of the mod it may already have no ped paths.. she might have more fun playing the new State of liberty mod with ghost town on.. the peds still have paths around VC but not the other maps

(it has VC, gtaIII map (LC) and San andreas maps all in one aswell as a stunt park, bush land forrest thing and 3 new islands/city's made for the mod.)

ok ghost town/lonely mod. the one thing he was unable to stop was the bus so very rarely you'll find a bus but that just stops lets 4-5 of the same guy off then drives off, make sure she doesn't run them down and your sweet lol (thats VC only)

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

it works in VC and LC so.. i would assume it'll work in SOL aswell.

http://tjbp.net/gtas...(AngryBull).rar

thats SOL, i haven't downloaded this latest versoin but.. its supposed to work, i should download it cause im semi a dev lol)

Posted Image
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>Posted Image<<
>>Posted Image<<
Posted Image

#26 UtterGarbage

UtterGarbage

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:57 AM

if you want i can remove the peds turn off police create a vehichle spawner remove weapons unlock everythng and all else. just tell me. (i got this one ff)

>>Posted Image<<
>>Posted Image<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>Posted Image<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>Posted Image<<

#27 flatface

flatface

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:03 AM

I reckon the lonely mod and no radar is enough to be honest and SOL is just incase she gets bored of the small map.. whats she gona do if she finds a weapon and theres no one around? shoot at her car and be forced t walk around till she's put to bed? if so then she's learnt her lesson, weapons are bad lol.

Posted Image

>>Posted Image<<
>>Posted Image<<
Posted Image

#28 LaPlant

LaPlant

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:11 PM

ok ghost town/lonely mod. the one thing he was unable to stop was the bus so very rarely you'll find a bus but that just stops lets 4-5 of the same guy off then drives off, make sure she doesn't run them down and your sweet lol (thats VC only)

I have been on vacation and just got a chance to install the ghosttown mod. I thought it was perfect until my demented child found the bus and proceeded to pound the peds to a pulp.

I'll try the SOL mod next and place her in one of the other maps. I assume that you can travel between maps in SOL?. With the ghosttown mod, she was limited to the east island of vice city.

#29 Charger

Charger

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:50 AM

You can decrease the wanted level with this:

Type:

LEAVEMEALONE

Also GTAForums might help you since they have lots of Modders.

#30 flatface

flatface

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:11 AM

I have been on vacation and just got a chance to install the ghosttown mod. I thought it was perfect until my demented child found the bus and proceeded to pound the peds to a pulp.

I'll try the SOL mod next and place her in one of the other maps. I assume that you can travel between maps in SOL?. With the ghosttown mod, she was limited to the east island of vice city.

yeah you can drive between maps and things :) also ... very big LOL at the demented child part :)

Posted Image

>>Posted Image<<
>>Posted Image<<
Posted Image

#31 Ultraussie

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

I have heard of "Counterstrike for kids" which replaces all the skins and weapons with clowns and waterpistols, and bombs with cakes etc.
But if you wanna censor GTA vice city, keep it at the part of the game before the island is unlocked: Then there is no chance of silly gangs shooting the player up. For the helis you will need trainers or cheats. Also, there must be something you could do to replace the "fist" icon with an different image.
Any pink markers for missions tell her to leave, and if cops come, ask her to type in "leavemealone". If she goes into a stripclub and goes in the private rooms, she will become a lesbian for life. So you must supervise.
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

#32 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • 2,976 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:55 AM

I have heard of "Counterstrike for kids" which replaces all the skins and weapons with clowns and waterpistols, and bombs with cakes etc.
But if you wanna censor GTA vice city, keep it at the part of the game before the island is unlocked: Then there is no chance of silly gangs shooting the player up. For the helis you will need trainers or cheats. Also, there must be something you could do to replace the "fist" icon with an different image.
Any pink markers for missions tell her to leave, and if cops come, ask her to type in "leavemealone". If she goes into a stripclub and goes in the private rooms, she will become a lesbian for life. So you must supervise.

A stripped SCM may also do, as it would get rid of missions and some potentially NSFW stuff...

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#33 Flash-95

Flash-95

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pakistan 

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:19 PM

I have noticed that my younger bro take  interest in adventure game like Sonic Adventure Dx , @LaPlant i suggest that you should download this game for you daughter , it is  open & small world ,  she gona love this game for sure.

as about Gta vc  i have completed its main mission but still remaining but now i m gona delete this game for the sake of my younger bro & sister , because  i have felt that , they are getting adict to this game.  ^_^ and  by the way your idea is good but no one can change this game e.g (volince + mission+ no weapon) they can just do the modification thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users