#1 acedjohn

acedjohn

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:40 PM

can someone tell me that when i install a car mod, on the game they come out completely white! In the screen shots on websites they are in full colour and in full detail but myn just don't seem to like colour! what am i doing wrong?? someone oviously knows! plz tell me :D --AcedJohn--
Posted Image

#2 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:03 PM

You probably messed up when replacing textures, be sure to read the readme correctly.

#3 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:57 PM

Yeah, sounds like a texture problem, though they normally crash the game or are invisible unless you're the one that's making them... then they're white.

#4 Oscar

Oscar

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 604 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:15 AM

White cars happened, but I added without deleting the texture, maybe thats your problem

#5 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:34 AM

I've had blank textures only on a machine too slow / not enough RAM to render them. Try upgrading to 512mb RAM, doesnt cost too much and it will certainly benefit your system. Doesn't look like theres anything wrong with the game, just it may not load if the rendering isnt activated.

Try going start | run | "dxdiag"

Go to the 'display' section and make sure that DirectDraw Acceleration and Direct3D Accelleration are enabled. Often on server systems these are switched off. They should be on to play games.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users