Chris

GTA IV PC Trailer Released!

26 posts in this topic

PC > Console.

Also calls for a new sig.

Me too. Just watched the trailer again in HD and I noticed how improved the graphics are. Blur looks like its been removed but you know it's still there.

The graphics look brilliant, the music really fits and I definitely think it's going to be awesome on PC. :coolthumbup:

Edited by TNF

sorry to bust your bubble

did you guys notice this:

PFFT.jpg

the wheel isnt even touching the ground

On first glimpse it seems that it is on the ground. But if you stare at it for a while it seems like it isn't. A optical illusion i guess :) Or probably it looks that way on that specific frame.

Probably not. This isn't SA-MP / MTA. IV has its own multiplayer features so it doesn't need any third-party apps for it. Multiplayer is going to be awesome, it used to be soooooo much fun back in May/June then it kinda died out in July or August.

Probably not. This isn't SA-MP / MTA. IV has its own multiplayer features so it doesn't need any third-party apps for it. Multiplayer is going to be awesome, it used to be soooooo much fun back in May/June then it kinda died out in July or August.

i think it will, THUG 2 on pc is the same, ill try it out tho first, but ill probz unly use IV on pc for modding, like i do III