rumblecat

First screenshots

37 posts in this topic

f_72781020080m_e3e5902.jpg

f_72781020080m_6146e07.jpg

More on it here

Quite interested to see a GTA game with a different style of graphics, definitely looks more cartoony, hard to judge how well they'll work without seeing them in motion.

I think these screenshots aren't suppose to have that type of texture on each pic. I mean, if you remove it, it kind of look good (If you can imagine). Damn it looks good. :)

It's a pity though I don't have a DS. :(

Lol magazine scans own the image quality. Plus. those magazines are printed lower quality to cut costs anyway. And also in CMYM colour, so more dull, not as vibrant.

Basically not really very representative of final quality. At all.

I think these screenshots aren't suppose to have that type of texture on each pic. I mean, if you remove it, it kind of look good (If you can imagine). Damn it looks good. :)

Yeah, I'm liking the cel-shaded look, it seems like the smart way to go as there's no way you can replicate the PS2 / PSP quality graphics on the DS. Also I'm liking the fact it's different from the other GTAs, much as I love them it's nice to play something new, rather than an old style with new missions.

I don't think it'll come out for the PC. And Not bad graphics for a DS.

you may be right. I'd just hate to have to buy a portable console for just one game. Anything else good out on DS? lol

This game looks so badass! I can't wait for it, perfect to play in the toilet!

Fucking. Exactly.

Well said.

Hell yeah! Looks fun.

GTA Chinatown was made for those who have a DS. So don't expect GTA IV quality.