50 replies to this topic

#21 sabbatino

sabbatino

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:32 AM

Good thing I bought new PC this month.:)

#22 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:07 AM

Hah! They'have taken it off and replaced the text with coming soon. It was probably just their guess and Rockstar must have heard about it and asked them to take it down because they weren't the official requirements. Silly GFW.

Ermm...

#23 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,018 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:49 AM

Hah!
My new PC will handle this, yay!

Posted Image

#24 Farhan Master

Farhan Master

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Bahrain 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:17 PM

Whos deleting my post again and again???

U gtaplace guys are being insulted for posting wrong information on front page without 100% confirmation... shame on u guys.... aaah this forum sux m outa here...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:19 PM

Firstly, you posted in CAPS, which is ugly and stupid, then... you posted info that everyone has posted before, in caps.
Then, you basically told admins to take it off the front page.. they'll do it when and if they want to, not on your whim.

And at the time of posting, the GFW site still had the info, now that's developed, the admins will choose to edit it, or remove it. When they choose to, not when you, me, Jesus, or anyone else says they have to.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#26 Farhan Master

Farhan Master

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Bahrain 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

Firstly, you posted in CAPS, which is ugly and stupid, then... you posted info that everyone has posted before, in caps.

Then, you basically told admins to take it off the front page.. they'll do it when and if they want to, not on your whim.

Caps? i copy pasted that Caps thing from GFW website, if they wrote on caps then wat i can do? email them and request them not to write anything in caps?

Edited by Farhan Master, 14 September 2008 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

@Claude: Played both. Both have blurry textures IMO..

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#28 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:27 PM

@Claude: Played both. Both have blurry textures IMO..

you can hardly notice it on 360 its alot more noticeable on ps3, i hardly notice it on 360 at all

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#29 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:27 PM

Caps? i copy pasted that Caps thing from GFW website, if they wrote on caps then wat i can do? email them and request them not to write anything in caps?

You could acknowledge you're spamming by posting shit we all already know, and not post at all.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

#30 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:58 PM

To put it simply, don't order us staff around. We do it when we want to and if you can't accept the fact that it's not gone, then go. I'm guessing other sites have kept it up as well, so we don't really need to remove it, do we? It could come useful for future references...

Getting back on topic: Well, since there is some sort of specs here, I could get something higher than that.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#31 Farhan Master

Farhan Master

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Bahrain 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:46 PM

Look at the admin of this Website... A MALE, with a FEMALE Display pic LMAO ROFL LOL !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

Meh, the only thing I'm worried about is my graphics card.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#33 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

Look at the admin of this Website... A MALE, with a FEMALE Display pic LMAO ROFL LOL !

LMAO ROFL.... he's straight?

Posted Image

#34 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:44 PM

Are you questioning his sexuality? You did that with me once, REMEMBER?! LMAO ROFL LOL !

Connor, what card do you have?

Ermm...

#35 Shortbus

Shortbus

retraded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • United States 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

Sometimes people who scrutinize sexuality are those who are so closet that they have to insult everyone as a coverup.
Posted Image

#36 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

Shut up.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#37 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:23 PM

HURR MAYBE HE THINKS SHE IS ATTRACTIVE LOL ROFL LMAO EVER THINK OF THAT ONE

It's been fixed, there's no need to argue now.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#38 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:00 AM

Aww, I need another gig of RAM and it ihnk if i wanted gta4 on my pc i should make more room cuz itd be in the super lagg zone.
Too bad... i also wanna know how to get another gig of RAM in a laptop, but itd expire my warranty.

@Farhan:Uhm... Your point is? Your laughing your ass off about a guy being straight? Well thats smart...

Edited by auygjhsagy, 15 September 2008 - 04:04 AM.

#39 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:24 AM

you can put another gb of ram in your laptop, laptop uses so-dimm usually, you just have to find out if its ddr or ddr2

it'd be abit harder than for a desktop of course, and yes it will make your warranty invalid, so check with the manufacturer, maybe you can send it to them to have 1gb added, and you keep your warranty

lol farhan do you ever think before you click post?

Edited by WRX22B1998, 15 September 2008 - 06:25 AM.

#40 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:43 AM

Age of Conan requires about 34-36gb to run smoothly, So sooner or later you guys with the tiny HDD's will have to upgrade to play future games.

That's the best you could come up with? LOL SU<K /\/\Y B/\LL$
Posted Image

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users