#1 deathmetaldrummer

deathmetaldrummer

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:06 AM

i killed him with a rocket luncher and the all gore cheat was on so image this in your head how it looked
Posted Image

#2 Samil

Samil

Writer and co-producer of Ace of Spades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:44 AM

I just sniped him from a near building.
Posted Image
Thanks to Ionutt3 for the signature!

#3 Zemgals16

Zemgals16

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:50 PM

i kil him with bazuka

#4 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:21 PM

I always use a non-cheating method. I stood around the corner on the left side of the club and ambushed Salvatore and his thugs when they come out of the club, if he gets into one of the sentinels, I'll have to chase and do a drive-by.

#5 Someonesinyourhouse

Someonesinyourhouse

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  •    England 

Posted 22 September 2008 - 05:40 PM

Perhaps drop a grenade down. with the cheat activated, those can be really messy if you get a group of people.

#6 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:35 PM

i drive-byed him

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#7 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

Presume you're talking about killing Salvatore.

Early in the game go to the roof of HEAD Radio (you can jump down from the EL tracks) & get the flame thrower.
Just before you accept the mission, get a bus from the bus terminal in Portland & park it by the dock where you took
the boat to Staunten Island. Surprisingly, it stays there. After you start the mission take a boat back to the bus & go
to Salvatore's house, block the garage & wait w/ the flame thrower.

Italian BBQ anybody?

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#8 Mongoose

Mongoose

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

I always block his garage with a Firetruck and blast him with the M-16 as he's coming in :lolbounce:

#9 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:53 PM

when he leaves the club i shoot out his tires on his car then when he gets outta the car i shoot him in the crouch like 15 times with a m4,man what a way to die :lolbounce: ,i hope he didn't want any more kids :rofl2:

Edited by MetalInusan, 24 February 2009 - 08:56 PM.

should i strike you down with my series of grand theft autos,or should i pin you to the ground and torture you slowly till you yell "i love pink barbies"?

This post has been edited 0 nano-seconds ago,Is that even a second O.0

#10 Mongoose

Mongoose

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:46 PM

But you can't pop tires in GTA-3. Plus there's no M4 in that game as well :thumbsdown:

#11 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

yeah u can pop tires in gta3 i've done it before u just have to do a drive-by when your right next to the car at a far distance and when i meant m4 i meant the one gun on the game that allows u to manual aim.
should i strike you down with my series of grand theft autos,or should i pin you to the ground and torture you slowly till you yell "i love pink barbies"?

#12 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

I am pretty sure you can't pop tires in GTA III mate...

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#13 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:09 PM

ok ok theres no need to get into a fight here buti did it a couple times b4 and thats and that.

Edited by MetalInusan, 24 February 2009 - 10:09 PM.

#14 Mongoose

Mongoose

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

ok ok theres no need to get into a fight here buti did it a couple times b4 and thats and that.

I've done probably 150 drive-bys and never popped any tires. Sorry, don't believe you :rolleyes: You can in the rest of the GTAs following though. You also manually aim with the sniper rifle too.

#15 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

The ability to pop tyres wasn't even developed into GTA3... that shoots a hole in your theory.

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#16 MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

Anime lover, esp. Naruto lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:50 AM

I always do a drive by to kill Salvatore.
If Salvatore didn't have paranoia, he must have survived in the GTA series.
Former NecroAssassin, who loves sadomasochism.
GTA Fan and Addict.

I recommend you guys visit the all-new PayneKillers.com!

#17 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

The ability to pop tyres wasn't even developed into GTA3... that shoots a hole in your theory.

well that maybe so i don't even play gta3 often so it was problly gtaLcs that i waz thinking of since its just a revised version of gta3,either way thats how killed don b4.

#18 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

I believe I blew up the car with a weapon I found, I haven't done a GTA3 mission in a long time so I can't really remember.

well that maybe so i don't even play gta3 often so it was problly gtaLcs that i waz thinking of since its just a revised version of gta3,either way thats how killed don b4.

i shootz teh donz tirez outtz b4 bu it doesnt workz... LOLOLOL.

What on earth does LCS have to do with this topic, you have repeated the same thing in all four of your posts. You were wrong by saying that you can shoot tyres but you could have just admited that you made a mistake about the game instead of making a scene about it. Not only that, you're continuing to post in a topic that should've been dead. Grow up, learn English and then maybe you'll be more respected.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#19 MetalInusan

MetalInusan

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:47 PM

I believe I blew up the car with a weapon I found, I haven't done a GTA3 mission in a long time so I can't really remember.

What on earth does LCS have to do with this topic, you have repeated the same thing in all four of your posts. You were wrong by saying that you can shoot tyres but you could have just admited that you made a mistake about the game instead of making a scene about it. Not only that, you're continuing to post in a topic that should've been dead. Grow up, learn English and then maybe you'll be more respected.

yeah i know i was can you not clearly see the post above your sorry ass and see that i was admitting that i was wrong,god every one on this fucking forum what is there problem and so what i can't spell i have seen you post a couple times and you didn't spell right oh, and iam sorry for posting in a topic that someone posted in yesterday witch makes it clearly not that dead and i would post in newer topics but all everyone wants to talk about these days is fucking gta4.

#20 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:49 PM

yeah i know i was can you not clearly see the post above your sorry ass and see that i was admitting that i was wrong,god every one on this fucking forum what is there problem and so what i can't spell i have seen you post a couple times and you didn't spell right oh, and iam sorry for posting in a topic that someone posted in yesterday witch makes it clearly not that dead and i would post in newer topics but all everyone wants to talk about these days is fucking gta4.

Usually members of this forum have the common sense NOT to reply to posts that have bumped a topic unless it is to tell them that they have bumped a four month old topic and please, calm down, you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Not only that, I can see three posts that say "yeah you can pop tires in GTA III" by you. You only need to say it once and you don't need to repeat yourself.

Edited by Thomas., 02 March 2009 - 04:51 PM.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users