4 replies to this topic

#1 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:03 PM

Hi how do i get the pricedown font on MSN. I dont know how i just downloaded it but i went to change my font and its not on the list.

Please help me.

#2 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:16 PM

1.Download the font.
2. Extract the font to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts via Start > Run.
3. Go to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts and double click the Pricedown font to see if it's there. Press done and finished.
4. Go to MSN and try to find the font.

Edited by GTA Don, 16 August 2008 - 08:16 PM.

Ermm...

#3 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

Note that nobody will be able to see the font if they don't have it themselves. Also, the font will NOT be anti aliased. Thusly, it will look horrible.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#4 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:27 PM

1.Download the font.
2. Extract the font to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts via Start > Run.
3. Go to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts and double click the Pricedown font to see if it's there. Press done and finished.
4. Go to MSN and try to find the font.

It didnt work... its not on the list and i did all the steps.

Note that nobody will be able to see the font if they don't have it themselves. Also, the font will NOT be anti aliased. Thusly, it will look horrible.

Well it didnt work... so i guess i should just leave it. Ill use it for other stuff i guess.

#5 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:08 AM

I have this font in MSN, what i did was unzip the file you downloaded, so there is a font file on your desktop. now go to the folder C:\windows\fonts. press file > add fonts. then a dialog box will come up asking you where it is. find where you put it, and click ok and it will install. Yeah also like Llama said if the other person doesnt have the font, they wont be able to see that font, it'l just be a standard font like arial or times new roman or something.

Also why is this in GTA3 modding? Computer+Tech maybe?

Edited by WRX22B1998, 17 August 2008 - 02:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users