The ghost of Sonny Forelli

Samil

----------The ghost of Sonny Forelli---------

One night, Tommy was talking with Avery and Ken in his office.When suddenly, outside started to rain.It was thundering.

*Tommy: What a weather!

*Avery: Yes ... in the news they didn't say that it will be raining.

Suddenly they heard something coming from the lobby.It was like footsteps.They stood looking at each other.Suddenly the heard gunfire.They went in the lobby and found the vercetti thugs standing in the middle.They were scard of the noise and didn't knew what it was.

*Tommy: Boys what the fuck is going on here?

*Thug1: We don't know boss.We heard the gunfire coming from here and ran to check but there was nothing here.

*Ken: Maybe he ran.Heh ... and he won't come back!

*Thug2: Impossible! We came from outside and all the points of the house and saw nothing.

Once again, the footsteps were heard again, this time on the stairs.Everybody looked at the stairs and saw nothing.They heard gunfire again.They were scared and shivering.Suddenly, on the stairs appeared Sonny Forelli.

*Tommy: Sonny?

*Sonny: Tommy! I'm going to kill you and your gang!

*Ken: But you are dead! How can a dead kill when he is already killed?

*Sonny: Shut up Rosenberg!! Wanna see how can I kill?

Sonny dissapears and reapears behing a thug, stabbing his hand in him and killing him.Tommy, shocked, left the house in his car with Avery and Ken and all the thugs ran from the mansion.Tommy and the rest stopped at Ocean View Hotel and talked.

*Tommy: Okay ... that was shit!

*Avery: I agree.Didn't thought that ghosts exist.

*Ken: Well now you know that ghosts exist! Tommy this is serious, serious! We gotta do something!!!

*Tommy: Shut up Ken! I'm thinking.

*Avery: I have heard of someone good in paranormal stuff.

*Tommy: Who?

*Avery: He is from the West Coast.In San Andreas.His name is Taylor Anderson.

*Ken: Hey I've been in San Andreas! Nice place ... but corrupt!

*Avery: Yes, I know.

*Tommy: Okay then we will go to San Andreas!

So everybody packed their packages and went to Escobar Intl. Airport.Tommy had to leave his guns.He hid the 9mm and M16 in the bushes.They entered the plane and flew to San Andreas.There they landed at the San Fierro airport.

*Tommy: So where does this guy live?

*Avery: Some place called ... Angel Pine.

*Tommy: Okay then we will ask directions.

They asked a lot of citizens where could Angel Pine be, but they were ignoring them.Only one old woman talked.

*Tommy: Ma'am ... can you tell us where Angel Pine is?

*Woman: Angel Pine? An gel Pine is at South East from here.Here, I'll give you this map.Good luck for what are you searching.

*Tommy: Thank you ma'am.

They checked the map for the location of Angel Pine and they spotted it.They called for a taxi and drove there.When they got out, they asked the citizens about man called Taylor.A person said that he lives in a house, near the city entrance.They reached the house and knocked at the door.

*Tommy: Hello!

*Taylor: Yes?

*Tommy: Are you Taylor Anderson?

*Taylor: Yep.

*Avery: We have a problem with a ghost.You sure you can handle it?

*Taylor: Of course ... I even helped the Johnso family with the ghost of Beverly Johnson.

*Ken: Beverly ... Johnson? CJ's mom?

*Taylor: Yes.

*Tommy: Okay you're hired.Come on get your packages and let's go.We have a long journey.

So they flew to Vice City.Because Tommy had no more money, he jacked a car and took the guns from the bushes.They drove to the mansion and when they entered, there was a very, very cold chill.

*Ken: Oh my gosh! So cold!

*Taylor: Sonny Forelli, show your face!

And Sonny appeared on the stairs.His eyes were red and he had white skin.He was floating above the stairs.

*Sonny: Tommy! You're back! Now I'll do what I wanted always to do.To kill you!!

Sonny started to lunge at him.He had sharp claws and teeths.When he was nearily to kill Tommy, Taylor toom out a pendant.Sonny stopped, looking with fear at Taylor.The pendant is made of a lyquid that paralyzes every ghost.

*Taylor: Go back where you came from!

*Sonny: Argh! ... Never!!

*Taylor: Then I'll have to do it myself.Satan! Leave this house and get back where you came from! Go back in hell! Don't come back! Burn in hell!

*Sonny: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!

Then Sonny dissapeared and there was no more chill.Tommy could live now peacfully.

*Tommy: You sure he is gone?

*Ken: Oh I hope so!

*Taylor: He's gone alright.If you need more help, here is my number.Call be and I will come right away.

*Tommy: Okay thanks.Now I have to call the thugs back.

*Thug1: No need to call boss ... we are already here!

*Tommy: *sigh* Okay.Saved me some credits.

*Thug2: So is Sonny gone?

*Avery: Yep.He won't return anymore.

After they finished talking, they drove Taylor at the airport tanking him for his job well done and gave him some money, even though he doesn't want money.They then returned to the mansion and continued bussiness.But after 5 months, low footsteps were heard again, but no gunfire, apparances or kills.

*Tommy: *sigh* Sonny ... looks like you are back ...

-----------END?------------

Edited by Samil

Yeah well this isn't in 1992.I dunno exactly in which year is but ... I'll say it's in 1993. :D

Then the story makes less sense because of how Ken and Tommy went their own seperate ways before 1992.

Oh my gosh!

Lol. Fail..

Anyway, do you write these type of theings often Samil? Coz I think I've noticed another one like this somewhere in the forum.

edit: Woo, looked at the graphics and writer's pad. Guess you do do them often... got a lot of time on your hands ay? :P

Edited by Nate14

Well I do a story per day and then post them on the forums and .... yeah I have another story like this.

Oh, wow. That's..... a lot of stories. Post them all on this topci, fun stuff to read when I'm bored. Think you could make some stories with more humor in them? I'd like to see how those would turn out.

Edited by Nate14

I started to do these stories this Thusday and I have 3 stories now ... but cause it's weekend I take a break.I take a break in weekends and friday to rebuild my imagination.But I will do a story today just for fun and so I wont be bored.