23 replies to this topic

#21 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

I love all of the GTA III era games.

I don't see why they had to have GTA IV take place outside of it. They already had such a great universe going. They could have just kept building on it, and making it grow bigger and bigger.

Well, not really. They'd really hit the limit of the game engine, and there wasn't much left to do that wouldn't just look like the same old thing all over again. GTA4 was an incredible accomplishment, but I must say that I still prefer the GTA3 series.

I didn't love them all. I enjoyed 3, SA and LCS.

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#22 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:37 AM

I like the GTA III era but I just hated how the gameplay was on the stories. R* should of never put a IV on so soon. I miss the conflict between the gangs of Liberty City and Vice. (back n forth)

Posted Image

#23 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:32 AM

1. San Andreas
2. Vice City
3. GTA 3
4. LCS
5. VCS

I did prefer LCS to VCS just because of the glitches even though I didn't like LCS. San Andreas is amazing, I still play it and I don't get bored as there is so much to do. It took me two years to complete Vice City just because I would keep exploring the city and seeing what was new, same with San Andreas. Also San Andreas has the best variety of cheats, they are so much fun.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#24 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

I could easily say that I love all the games from the GTAIII era.

1. Vice City (Amazing theme, setting, main character and storyline.)
2. Vice City Stories(Amazing theme, setting, action-packed storyline and Vic's story.)
3. Liberty City Stories (Love the mob vibe in the game. A true mafia storyline.)
4. San Andreas (Although I don't like the "gangsta" theme, I still think this is an awesome game with the variety of missions and settings. Also, the huge map is cool.)
5. GTAIII (Loved it when I first played it, and still do, but after the missions...there's not much else to do)

GTAIV is a great game, but ever since my PS3 blew up, my interest in GTAIV blew up as well...for some reason.

Edited by Harwood Butcher, 08 December 2008 - 08:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users