Glitches

Samil

Write here the weirdest glitches you saw in SA.I'll tell one: in the restaurants (Pizza Stack,Burgershot) where there are people,just shoot somewhere and if you see someone who is still standing down on the chair with the head on the table kill that person and if you push that person he/she will talk.Kinda weird.Maybe they are hungry zombies ... hungry for a pizza. :D

Write here the weirdest glitches you saw in SA.I'll tell one: in the restaurants (Pizza Stack,Burgershot) where there are people,just shoot somewhere and if you see someone who is still standing down on the chair with the head on the table kill that person and if you push that person he/she will talk.Kinda weird.Maybe they are hungry zombies ... hungry for a pizza. :D

0.o

Weirdest one for me was somehow shooting with the cell phone. And one time he shot with his hands 0.o

Edited by MK47

0.o

Weirdest one for me was somehow shooting with the cell phone. And one time he shot with his hands 0.o

Yeah, I've seen people shoot with their hands too.

I remember this cool glitch where I was jumping off buildings for fun, and you know how you do that motion of flapping your hands or whatever when you fall? Well, I landed on the ground, and CJ just kept acting like he was falling, then he died a couple seconds later..

0.o

Yeah, I've seen people shoot with their hands too.

I remember this cool glitch where I was jumping off buildings for fun, and you know how you do that motion of flapping your hands or whatever when you fall? Well, I landed on the ground, and CJ just kept acting like he was falling, then he died a couple seconds later..

Thats happened to me a couple of times. One of my favourite glitches is where you're about to fly to Liberty City, and Maccer is about to get in the car - if you do the blow up all cars cheat, he'll live and he'll act like a normal pedestrian lol. Also, if you do the cheat you can recruit him, and it's pretty sweet too because he can't die :D

0.o

Thats happened to me a couple of times. One of my favourite glitches is where you're about to fly to Liberty City, and Maccer is about to get in the car - if you do the blow up all cars cheat, he'll live and he'll act like a normal pedestrian lol. Also, if you do the cheat you can recruit him, and it's pretty sweet too because he can't die :D

Couldn't you of simply put those in one post considering it's not like you just found that last glitch a second ago ... :mellow:

Edited by Nate14

The Lemmings (Ped Mass Suicide) Glitch

This isn't really a kind of glitch that only works if you make it work. If you park a Limmo On the Sidewalk by the San Fierro Airpot with one end over the edge, peds walk around your car and into the see, so If you jump in and look up it looks like all the peds are killing themself

post-23254-1218747339_thumb.jpg

Edited by Butters!

• 2 weeks later...

In the mission, where flowers in your hair, when Zero gets off the bench and walks round the car, he gets hit by a tram and makes the noise like when a ped dies, but he is still in your car later. Also in the opening scene where CJ gets detained,and the police cruiser stops at the Railway Line, if the train is a long one, then Tenpenny drives through the middle of the train

Lol never happened to me.

One time I remember, I was at Gant Bridge and it was closed.Cars were coming and what do you know ... they continued their way.And I think rememebr they started to fly too.And I think was on the other side of the bridge at the bayside.

this one's pretty cool, it happens to my game for some reason.. peds walking around with car engines shifted into them >.>

post-23595-1219175243_thumb.png

How did you get that Minimap (cool glitch)

That happens because you have car mods installed, they conflict with certain parts of the game like that one. It has happened to me seeing car parts on the road or even in people.