Sign in to follow this  
Mendoza

what mission is this?

from 0:17 to 0:24 i believe when Claude enters Salvatore's mansion with a pump action shotgun and there is a room of what looks like Mafioso since i would like to do the mission i take it that it is after salvatore is shot but who gives you then mission

You actually had to put a bomb in it, then when the children got in, detonate it. It was replaced by "I Scream, You Scream" where you had to kill some gang-members instead.

And I don't know what the Yakuza are doing inside Sal's mansion.

I think GTA 3 was way more cooler if it had children in it.Just imagine ... how you kill all the kids and make their parents desperate >:)

There probably was a mission that was later cut , like the mission ,, Love Hurts " given by Darkel . In that mission , Claude was supposed to destroy with a plane The Love Media Building .

Le bump.

Nononononono! Curtly gave that mission to you, and he was one of the deleted characters, like Darkel and Tom Novy. I think it was called something like "Salvatore's Salvation" or something and the objective was to protect Salvatore Leone from an onslaught of Yakuza members.

I think GTA 3 was way more cooler if it had children in it.Just imagine ... how you kill all the kids and make their parents desperate >smile.gif

I like that right there.

Love Hurts is believed to be a mission from GTA III that was removed from the final release of the game. The player would have destroyed the Love Media building with a Dodo to kill Donald Love and himself.

However, it is believed that this mission was removed shortly after the 9/11 terror attacks on New York City in 2001. GTA III's setting of Liberty City is directly based on New York, and the game was released in 2001.

Big bump, but it's probably Love Hurts

Love Hurts is believed to be a mission from GTA III that was removed from the final release of the game. The player would have destroyed the Love Media building with a Dodo to kill Donald Love and himself.

However, it is believed that this mission was removed shortly after the 9/11 terror attacks on New York City in 2001. GTA III's setting of Liberty City is directly based on New York, and the game was released in 2001.

No shit.

Edited by TUN3R

That is a cut mission. I have played Grand Theft Auto III and I have never encountered any related mission similar to or like that. Also, those guys are Yakuza gangsters, who probably broke into his mansion while Salvatore, Toni, Joey and the Leones were having that meeting.

• Like 1