You gotta be kidding me!?

Deji

You gotta be kidding me!? Chinatown Wars?

I saw this on a site and thought they were crazy... :blink::wacko::wtf: Not that I don't like China but I'd think it'd hit Japan before Chinatown even if it meant that it wasn't set in America. Chinatown is in San Andreas as the smallest town to exist xD Anyway... Any word on the prognatist? And is it only on Nintendo? Not PC? Looks funny. xD

GTA: China Town Wars, will allow gamers to return to the streets of Liberty City but as a range of different characters.

Players will have to uncover the truth behind a Triad crime syndicate, using the touch screen facilities of the Nintendo DS to tackle the level of depth that is associated with the Grand Theft Auto franchise.

Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar Games, said: "This is a game that will deliver a rich, fast-paced and intense 'Grand Theft Auto' experience that will be truly unique to Nintendo's handheld platform."

Sauce

As they are trying to fit CTW on a DS, I would guess they would go w/ the classic (GTA3) Liberty City to save room

& allow more cars & missions.

No, i wouldnt think so. They updated Liberty for gta IV, i cant see them changing it back to the original just for the ds. There is no confirmation on whether the game is 2D or 3D, so thats still a factor that we must consider. It could be 2D to be able to cram everything in that they need, or it could be 3D and reduce the amount of things in the game (ie map size, weapons).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...