who would win in a fight between...

How can you possibly hold a bazooka and flamethrower still? Oh and guys,

THIS IS A FIST FIGHT!!!!

That makes Tommy even worse, because he's the least skilled one of them, CJ, Vic and Niko all take it to him with their special moves. :coolthumbup:

LOL, he killed 11 people with his bare hands, how does that make him least skilled???

@Vercetti Thug- You were the guy saying that he would have gang members with guns with him

@Harwood Butcher- Yes Mr. Vercetti is very skilled in bare hands I'm just not too sure how he would face up with Niko since you have enlightened me with this fact.

My position in this whole thing is now totally in the middle between Niko & Tommy.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eliminating claude & tommy straight away, they cannot fight 4 they're lives, CJ & Niko on the other hand have a style in fighting, I might say CJ if it was just a pure fight, but if CJ threatened Roman i would say Niko you kick the living Sh*t out of CJ, Niko as we know does not take kindly 2 people, messing with his family

I don't really understand why people are over looking Tommy's background. Unless they don't know about it.

I think quite a few people think that if the games fighting wasn't as good as it was in later games then their fighting wouldn't be good. But since he killed 11 people with his bare hands he can't be that bad :D

Edited by Aes

eliminating claude & tommy straight away, they cannot fight 4 they're lives, CJ & Niko on the other hand have a style in fighting, I might say CJ if it was just a pure fight, but if CJ threatened Roman i would say Niko you kick the living Sh*t out of CJ, Niko as we know does not take kindly 2 people, messing with his family

I second that post. But CJ was more ruthless than Niko IMO.

The 11 idiots Tommy killed were all a bunch of fools who would have been killed easier than that, Massimo Torini from LCS killed people with his bare hands (as we heard from McAffrey.)

The 11 idiots Tommy killed were all a bunch of fools who would have been killed easier than that, Massimo Torini from LCS killed people with his bare hands (as we heard from McAffrey.)

I've never ever played LCS so I can't comment on that but I wouldn't say the people Mr.Vercetti killed were idiots (though your probably right to some extent).

So how is CJ more ruthless?

How do you know that the 11 guys Tommy killed were idiots? The only thing we know is that Sonny set him up, so they were probably killers themselves.

Maybe they were armed with melee weapons only or had weak pistols - how do we know he killed them with bare hands?

CJ is more ruthless because Niko only kills for money, but CJ sets up work and does anything to get the thing he wants. (example Sweet released from prison.)

Maybe they were armed with melee weapons only or had weak pistols - how do we know he killed them with bare hands?

CJ is more ruthless because Niko only kills for money, but CJ sets up work and does anything to get the thing he wants. (example Sweet released from prison.)

Niko would do anything he wanted too and for that matter of fact so would Mr.Vercetti. I think doing what you want to do comes with the fashion of being a main character in GTA :P

Being ruthless is doing something without pity. Basically killing someone with no reason would be ruthless. CJ obviously had a reason and I think his reason is a lot less ruthless than Niko's reason.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned that Tommy did it with his bare hands in the game. Why don't you play it again.

Being ruthless is doing something without pity. Basically killing someone with no reason would be ruthless. CJ obviously had a reason and I think his reason is a lot less ruthless than Niko's reason.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned that Tommy did it with his bare hands in the game. Why don't you play it again.

hmmmm... I'm not too keen to 100% VC again. You make a lot of very good points. Even though SA may be my favorite game CJ is my least favorite character. (I can't remember them mentioning it though. Probably went to the loo or something).

I recently played VC again, and there's nowhere I have heard any mention about Tommy killing the 11 noobs with his bare hands.

I don't remember seeign that too but it says that on Wikipedia and a lot of people here say it too.

And how the fuck do you know if they were noobs? Stop being a fanboy and bashing Tommy and VC all the time, jeez.

I have never bashed VC or Tommy for fuck's sake. They are noobs because they wanted to kill Tommy, happy now?

Wait, did you not hear anything about him killing the 11 guys or didn't you hear anything about him doing it with his bare hands?

I had never heard anything about him killing the guys but when I played VC the sound card in my comp was fucked something nasty ad so were the speakers and I'm not one for subtitles (I hate all the chinese movies that aren't dubbed ;)).

I have never bashed VC or Tommy for fuck's sake. They are noobs because they wanted to kill Tommy, happy now?

Wait, did you not hear anything about him killing the 11 guys or didn't you hear anything about him doing it with his bare hands?

I had never heard anything about him killing the guys but when I played VC the sound card in my comp was fucked something nasty ad so were the speakers and I'm not one for subtitles (I hate all the chinese movies that aren't dubbed ;)).

Well I wasn't really asking you, but thanks for the input.

Ok lets forget Tommys harwood butchery thing, who else but Tommy can say he took on the Italian Mafia and won?

Ok, so from the initial question...

"so what would happen if tommy,claude,niko,and cj got into a bar fight(have a sense of humor people)?"

We're just gonna scratch out Tommy...

"so what would happen if tommy,claude,niko,and cj got into a bar fight(have a sense of humor people)? "

In that case, I'd say Niko would win.

EDIT: As a reminder, this is a fist fight and everyone in the GTA series that took out the mafia took them out with weapons...which isn't really a background that could prove that one is better in a fist fight than the other.

Edited by Harwood Butcher