who would win in a fight between...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the Vercetti Gang actually used those Uzi's and if the Cubans got some Krugers and Uzi's, Tommy's army could kick ass.

Tommy could kick ass.... but only if he had an army behind him. Tommy sucks. Why can't CJ bring in grove street? Why can't Niko bring the Serbian army? Because then Tommy would lose. If it was a straight out bar fight, no armies or crap like that, Tommy would lose.... Horribly.

If the Vercetti Gang actually used those Uzi's and if the Cubans got some Krugers and Uzi's, Tommy's army could kick ass.

Tommy could kick ass.... but only if he had an army behind him. Tommy sucks. Why can't CJ bring in grove street? Why can't Niko bring the Serbian army? Because then Tommy would lose. If it was a straight out bar fight, no armies or crap like that, Tommy would lose.... Horribly.

If that is the case CJ can bring in the Triads (AK's), The Varrios Los Aztecas and Grove Street Families (Desert eagles and MP5). Since when did the Cubans carry Krugers? Only a couple of them in one or two missions. Vic also has the Cubans with him, see?

in which niko wins hands down, he has the countering capabilities that he used on brucie so there! :P

That cutscene made me laugh, lol.

If that is the case CJ can bring in the Triads (AK's), The Varrios Los Aztecas and Grove Street Families (Desert eagles and MP5). Since when did the Cubans carry Krugers? Only a couple of them in one or two missions. Vic also has the Cubans with him, see?

in which niko wins hands down, he has the countering capabilities that he used on brucie so there! :P

That cutscene made me laugh, lol.

Do you not read? It's about a fist fight, no armies and shit. And I loled at whoever said that Niko could bring the Serbian army.

vic is dead :P

lol i have no idea who would win

but you people are getting all worked up over nothing arguing lol

Nope he ain't, it's just a fake brother or a fourth/third brother to Lance.

He stopped dealing since the end of VCS and he didn't have an accent.

I will never believe it was Vic even if R* themselves say it, I just can't.

in my opinion, even though i love tommy's character i'd have to say Niko would win, tommy doesn't specialize in melee attacks, Carl uses too many guns and even though his kung-fu would beat Claude and Tommy, he would have no chance against Niko, why? Niko specializes in army attacks, stealths, advanced combat, takedowns, and other so called "red-army shit" brucie was talking about.

why are you guys arguing about this? i'd tell you who really knows: it's the God himself, or in this case R* :lol:

Yeah, I agree with #69. Niko would win.

Just because CJ knows all these shitty Marshal Arts shit and all, he'd still lose.

As for Tommy and Claude...well, they'd defiantly lose. They can't even block punches.

Niko can just throw something at them all.

Niko maybe would get hurt a little more, because he's in a more realistic game. Tommy, CJ, Claude, Victor, and Toni would lose big time.

Yeah, I agree with #69. Niko would win.

Just because CJ knows all these shitty Marshal Arts shit and all, he'd still lose.

As for Tommy and Claude...well, they'd defiantly lose. They can't even block punches.

Niko can just throw something at them all.

Niko maybe would get hurt a little more, because he's in a more realistic game. Tommy, CJ, Claude, Victor, and Toni would lose big time.

Think about the little time he spends learning the martial arts too. He is (how shall we put this nicely) fucked.

Claude - Doesn't have much of a background with fighting and doesn't seem to be that much of a hard ass, but people do say the quiet ones could fight.

Tommy - He's a hard ass and killed eleven people with his barehands, which leads me to believe that he would be able to take on Claude, CJ and Niko all at once.

CJ - Seems like a pussy when a gun is pulled on him, but since this is a fist fight I think he'd have a pretty good chance, depending on whether or not the player had him train the various fighting styles.

Niko - Yes, he was in a war, but that deals with weapons, not always fist fights. Although, he must have gone through some training, so he could very well be an excellent fighter.

Tommy is the only one out of the bunch that we know could kill a number of people at once in a fight. We have no idea if Claude could fight and CJ and Niko probably just went through training and didn't deal with the real thing like Tommy.

I would assume from just that, that Tommy would win, but if they gang up on Tommy first, then I'd probably say Niko would win, if not him, then CJ and if by some chance Niko and CJ beat the shit out of each other enough, then Claude might be able to step in and finish them off.

Depending on everyone's strategies, anyone could really win.

Dude. Tommy would use his 80's big ass phone to call in some cuban gangsters, but the cubans were doing coke so they died in a car accident on the way to the fight.

SOOOO, since Claude doesn't talk, he's sneaky and hits Tommy in the face with a baseball bat.

Then, while CJ is busy taking a bite out of his fried chicken Claude takes that moment to bash CJ's face in too, but! Niko takes out his bazooka that he aqquired from war and blows up Claude, to save CJ.

The explosion ends up killing both of then.

Niko wins, dies later driving home coz he was w@s$tt3d.ya'hearr.

Edited by Nate14

Even though Niko is from the army, he's only looking more advanced in fighting than Tommy because Tommy was from a lesser graphic and gen game, and its obvious that Tommy's an expert at killing people with his bare hands (Harwood Butcher anyone?) and the developers didnt spend much time on Tommy's Kung Fu (or whatever style he uses).

How can you possibly hold a bazooka and flamethrower still? Oh and guys,

THIS IS A FIST FIGHT!!!!

That makes Tommy even worse, because he's the least skilled one of them, CJ, Vic and Niko all take it to him with their special moves. :coolthumbup:

LOL, he killed 11 people with his bare hands, how does that make him least skilled???