270 replies to this topic

#41 steveplayer

steveplayer

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:20 PM

I would hate to see a body builder woman just because they do scare me, like all other body builders. Any way a body builder of any gender couldnt take on police, they are very weak.

I wouldnt like first person view, just because I get travel sick and first person makes me feel ill.

I would love to see it set in Australia too, I would like them to keep diving in the new one, including all the fish as I really liked that in SA. It would be great to go diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

I would like to see more buildings you can access. I like exploring :)

I have to disagree with you there. Bodybuilders are quite strong, it is when they are at contests and have starved themselves for about a week that they are weak.

Australia would be a fun place for a GTA but it wouldn't feel the same to me. GTA to me is an American thing and should stay that way. But my biggest wish for the next GTA would be to have it set in Vice city. But this Vice city is redone like Liberty city was redone for 4. Make Vice look very much like Miami with a huge map and LOTS of mission, ones which aren't repetitive :P

Posted Image

#42 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:16 PM

They have big muscles and short term strong muscle power but this to the detriment of the bodies natural muscle tone, they also nutritionly weak. So no body builders are not strong of any gender, unless they are on steriods of course :hurrhurr:

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#43 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:20 PM

Body builders and muscle builders are different things. Body builders tend to try and build strength and body tone, through both intensive excersize and good nutrition. Muscle builders aim to look as big as possible, they take massages that rip muscle tissue open, causing muscle to build in it's place, which increase muscle size. People like this twat.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#44 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:46 PM

what's this all bodybuilder thing?

i want to be back on topic :D

anyway:
-the ability to carry stuff (like weapons) into a bag (like the one niko always carry in missions but not in freeplay) and we can use it all the time, we can put it in the trunk, and have the ability to buy a new one, a bigger bag for your rpg's and flamethrowers, and if you're not carrying a bag you can only use pistol and melee weapons

-vigilantes can be done in two options: catch or kill, we should have handcuffs when entering a police car, and we'll be like a bounty hunter. and there should be different amount of cash for most wanted guys.

-fitness again, but more variations, and this time i want sixaxis (ps3 version) involved

-planes obviously

-bigger city, but as detailed as IV

-friendship feature is okay, but instead of one friend at a time, i want 3 to 5 friends to join us at the same time. and instead of goofing off drinking untill you puke, they should be allowed to talk about criminal plans like robbing banks, kidnap someone important, etc. i'm talking about making a plan while bonding with friends, and it's up to us to accept/refuse that plan. so friendship can be the bridge for side missions, i know they already are in IV, but it's just wasn't enough.

-better precision aim, and if r* think they can do it, more violence to a specific body part, like broken bones, cut off hands and fingers and we can see bullets went through the body

-one of the characters in IV to be back, anyone would be okay

-the ability to sell and buy drugs like in GTA: chinatown wars, but cooler and more detailed, maybe in-game friends could also be a connection to better drugs selections

-more italian mafia, or yakuza. they always excites me for playing some more

and more that i can't think of but i think those above are more than enough to be GTA V

Edited by Denny Crane!, 18 December 2008 - 08:49 PM.

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants
Brucie: how many times i have to tell you homie? my balls are golden, okay!

#45 steveplayer

steveplayer

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

They have big muscles and short term strong muscle power but this to the detriment of the bodies natural muscle tone, they also nutritionly weak. So no body builders are not strong of any gender, unless they are on steriods of course :hurrhurr:

You are right but have the wrong group of people :P
V V

Body builders and muscle builders are different things. Body builders tend to try and build strength and body tone, through both intensive excersize and good nutrition. Muscle builders aim to look as big as possible, they take massages that rip muscle tissue open, causing muscle to build in it's place, which increase muscle size. People like this twat.

What pisses me off the most in GTA IV is when playing online and your connection drops out the game assumes you have been kicked :/ I can't count how many times my mate and I have been mucking around in Free Mode and one of our connections drops out, and when we try to invite again it says you can't join a game you've been kicked from :pissedred:

That needs to be fixed or the next game but I would also like a patch for IV because it is REALLY getting old now!

Posted Image

#46 Ultraussie

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:07 AM

-Isnt a stupid next gen game, works on slower PCs. Honestly, no one I know has a PS3 or an X360, we dont have 1000 bucks to waste, and as for our Computers, we dont update 3000 of equipment every 2 years.

There's a solution to that, move out of Australia!

Or buy a new computer or PlayStation which I cant afford or dont want.
I know 2 people who have a Xbox360 elite, and they dont have many games for it (They said "Grand theft auto 4 is shit")
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

#47 Remmo

Remmo

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Belgium 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

EEEUh... real named: cars( ferrari, lotus, hummer,...) , bikes( ducati, aprilia, augusta, honda,...) , scooters( Yamaha, peugeot, ...)
and realistic speedometers :clapping:
that would be real fun :whistle:

Peace Out

#48 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

I would hate to see a body builder woman just because they do scare me, like all other body builders. Any way a body builder of any gender couldnt take on police, they are very weak.

I wouldnt like first person view, just because I get travel sick and first person makes me feel ill.

I would love to see it set in Australia too, I would like them to keep diving in the new one, including all the fish as I really liked that in SA. It would be great to go diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

Yeah I am sure the Australian government would love that lol, they hate games like GTA enough as it is, would be lulz though :P you really like nature huh bear?

I think it would be cool to have like a co-op story mode type thing going on, I think that would rock or maybe make a seperate mini story mode designed for co-op style playing.

Edited by #69, 30 December 2008 - 09:45 PM.

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#49 Ultraussie

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:29 PM

EEEUh... real named: cars( ferrari, lotus, hummer,...) , bikes( ducati, aprilia, augusta, honda,...) , scooters( Yamaha, peugeot, ...)

Peace Out

As no Automotive company wants to see their cars involved in police chases, being blown up, and beaten with a baseball bat, I think their will never be licensed cars in GTA. We have to stick with spoofing cars with funny names like "Couquette".
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image

#50 Ultraussie

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:38 PM

Yeah I am sure the Australian government would love that lol, they hate games like GTA enough as it is, would be lulz though :P you really like nature huh bear?

I think it would be cool to have like a co-op story mode type thing going on, I think that would rock or maybe make a seperate mini story mode designed for co-op style playing.

Hmmm, maybye if GTA put Australia in a good light, maybye even making it a massive tourist campagin or something?
Co-op sounds awesome, I lke doing it on EVerything or Nothing on my PS2 when some mates come over.

Now, what I would want in the next GTA is cops using Pepper-Spray, Tasers and stuff during the kinda lower stars and stuff, and including Planes again. Although you wont be stealing Jumbo jets, you should be able to take little light planes like Dodo's and Skimmers, make it interesting.
And at airports, see planes take off and shit like in Previous GTA's, in GTA IV they retardly circle the runway.
And shouldnt we get small submarines? That'd be awesome. And a Military base again, you can get an Army uniform to go inside, and you can go and get in tanks and shit. We also want Parachutes, so we can do BASE jumps, or even have someone else drivethe plane while you jump out on your own, maybye for a mission or something?
Also, it'd be cool for a FPS GTA, see my other thread for more details.
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image

#51 deathmetaldrummer

deathmetaldrummer

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:05 AM

better weapons better cars more boats tanks o and the city is san andreas
Posted Image

#52 Ultraussie

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

better weapons better cars more boats tanks o and the city is san andreas

Sandrea's isnt a city, its a State. We should just have Las Venturas as a single city.
And It be cool if it was Vice City-like array of weapons, Screw drivers are funny, and what do you mean by "better cars"?
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image

#53 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:13 PM

For starters, some of the lost GTA 4 features
* fingerless gloves
* climbing telephone poles
* being able to use staircasses
* 3/4 of SA map size ...
Posted Image

#54 spike123131

spike123131

Fighter Pilot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:56 AM

all three cities(vice andreas liberty) travel between them when you like

complete rendition of vice and andreas since liberty is already done

FIGHTER JETS AGAIN

everything every game had (things to do car customization etc.)

add music to game

WHEN AT A PAYNSPRA YOU CAN SELECT THE COLORS

jobs like at burger shot bank gas stations pilot etc.

character customization story customization etc.

start a family

house customization

good guns like FAMAS M16 and AK-47 instead of just m4's and ak's

44.magnum, desert eagle, p99

tec9 mp5 mac10 or uzi

grenades molotovs or c4

for once have a car just like the PONTIAC GTO years 1964-74 and maybe 2004-06 versions too

euphoria at every possible chance

special scenes for everything like dogfightng scenes drifting scenes killing scenes

choose your karma

street races

sryy i like this emo lol :hurrhurr:

Peace Out

LAMBORGHINI TOO

Edited by spike123131, 04 January 2009 - 04:53 AM.

#55 davesta

davesta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

Personally, I think the main things that need to be improved are gameplay issues. For starters, that terrible camera angle needs to be fixed. They got it right in all the previous GTAs, why did they suddenly decide to slow it down for IV? Also, the cover system needs to be improved. For example, there are sometimes objects that you can't dive behind, but this is just random, so you'll press the cover button and Niko just stands there getting shot. Also, sometimes he hides behind the wrong thing. Perhaps there needs to be a system where the game detects where people are shooting from and chooses which object to hide behind by how effectively it sheilds you from being shot. Another thing that needs to be improved is the online stability, but I'm hoping that Rockstar have figured this out already and are fixing it for a patch.

I also think that they should make it so you can't carry around so many hude weapons. It feels ridiculous to just grab a rocket launcher from your coat pocket. It would also make the game more challenging, which is good. It is not necessary to carry a shotgun, uzi, pistol, M4, sniper rifle and rocket launcher. Call it OCD, but I try to complete GTA games with nothing more than an SMG and a pistol and it makes the game much more challenging. I think that if you need a special weapon, you should be given it in missions and have to stash it at a safehouse or drop it if you want to use a different weapon or something.

Other than this, the only features I'd like to see in the next game are more variety in mission type (less drive, shoot, run from cops type missions) and a more explorable map (some countryside would be nice). A new city instead of VC or SA would also be great.

Posted Image

#56 BULL

BULL

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:42 PM

basicly what I would like to see is Gta london 1969 re-made. that would be so cool london in the 60s
Posted Image

Thanks to TM™ for the Sig

#57 jbray3179

jbray3179

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:59 AM

Post your new ideas for GTA, ideas you had for GTA IV that wasn't put in, or things in GTA IV that need work.

Here are some things that I think would be good for the next game:
- Better and more fun way of evading arrest instead of just pressing one button. Maybe a short button tap minigame to get out of the reach of the officer
- Better collision files, crash physics, textures and an all around redo on bikes
- TANKS
- More diverse and detailed police force (I see them the most, so they need the most detail)
- Car customization
- Better engine sounds
- Decapitation when necessary
- Fully interactable environment
- Euphoria all the time

Post yours.

I know this is out there but I would love a game where you decide everything... custom character and acually have you pick est you want to do. If you like the task set before you,sure take it... but if you dont you say fuck off and work for the guys. You could start your own gangs and YOU could be the crime family that needs brought down, not you taking out the bad guys. And if you kill certain gang members, you loose their trust, but gain other gangs. This would be so sick, but will probably never happen for GTA5.... mabey san andrease stories?

#58 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:18 PM

Haven't posted here yet:

Garages for storing cars in - have to fit at least 4 cars in.
Buy items for your safehouse - eg tables, chairs, lights, wallpaper, and customise it how you want.
Less radio stations, I never did get round to listening to more than 5.
Newer weapons - instead of the bog-standard guns, give us different guns like HKs and P90s.
Traditional behind the car camera angle - reset it to the PS2 era, gets boring constantly adjusting the camera angle.
Customisation - in general - clothes, vehicles and weapons.
Improved A.I - will obviously happen, but worth mentioning - damn taxi drivers smashing safehouse cars up.

That's about it so far.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#59 _Ray

_Ray

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:42 AM

I want more realistic police, possibly up to 8 stars, much bigger city, many more cars, interior to every building, more missions, more multiplayer modes, more than 16 players in Free Roam Multiplayer, only on PS3, not XBOX, comes on 2 or more blu-Ray Discs to install to PS3 for a bigger, better game, More helicopter models, FIXED-WING AIRCRAFT, be in present-day Vice City, just as good a storyline, planes that land and take off from the airport (Like VC), but realistically (Unlike VC) higher Heli Altitude limit, realistic car crashes (Can lose health by crashing, cars die easier) More radio stations, up to 25, and more songs in each. More than 1 or 2 rock stations, Realistic radio that may fade out when you're 50 miles away, PS3 modding support, cheats to spawn every car

I can't think of any more now, but I'm sure I will be able to later.

Edited by raybob, 30 January 2009 - 03:46 AM.

Posted Image

#60 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:03 AM

Make San Andreas in HD with the RAGE elements.

Finish.

Nothing to see here, move along

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users