• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#21 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:27 AM

you should be able to manufacture and distribute your own drugs. Like if you get some property you can use the land to grow pot or something

They could, but it would be a waste of time coding it in as it will be removed as soon as the sensors get sight of it. Interesting idea, though.

Another bit of input, the ability to modify your vehicle again would be nice. Missed it in GTA4, sadly.

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#22 James B

James B

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:44 AM

lots of clothing stores, same number of safe houses that are in San Andreas (or more) with garages, tons of parking spaces to save cars, able to buy a WIDE selection of car parts and build your own in-game custom car, more tv shows avlible on tvs, laptops in every safe house, infernus not so rare to find (same with any other car), more family members than a cousin in game, lot more mini-games to play, car washes in every city (island), lots of places to enter

#23 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:53 AM

• more side missions (bus driver, limo driver, etc)
  • returning side missions not included in 4 (cop, paramedic, cab driver etc)
  • all weapons from previous games and more
  • character customizations returned
  • better clothes selection
  • offline multiplayer
  • other people commit crimes (mugging, killing, car theft) besides you
  • ability to kidnap people or choke hold people
  • ability to resist arrest when pulled from a vehicle
  • tanks and planes returned
  • majority of buildings enterable
  • destructable/somewhat destructable environment
  • under water swimming returned
  • home break ins returned
  • cross hair always on screen (its a pain in the ass to do drive bys and not know where you're aiming until you're already shooting)
  • the news station should update itself with things you do (like if you have a shootout or something)
  • custom soundtrack
  • PRESENT DAY SETTING
  • good and known music (gta4 music was terrible)
  • you should be able to drink while in free play
  • it'd be cool if you could use and sell drugs

anyone know when the next gta will be out?
have they even mentioned one yet?
usually they wouldve by now i though

and china town wars doesnt count

Edited by Jezz Torrent, 20 November 2008 - 05:56 AM.

#24 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:10 AM

I always thought being able to make friendships with pedestrians would be cool. Then, depending on who you've established a friendship with.... they could help you with certian things.

#25 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:27 AM

• Parental lock options (this may be crazy, but this may make Jack-O and soccer moms turn away from bashing at R*)
  • More weapons
  • Removal of the "magic sachel" thingy - you know, fling on the mouse wheel and the weapon will materialise on our hand, and replace it with an FPS-style inventory system
  • Better soundtrack (mainstream/pop music may be cheesy, but at least it would be more realistic if we have Akon and all the big-time boys around the airwaves)

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#26 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

I would like it to be set in Europe, I'm sick to death of Liberty City. I like the idea of France as you have the great cities, snow, beaches and countryside which would be fun. I would like to see a woman as the protagnist, but I remember when I posted a topic about this for when GTA4 was coming out but no one knew anything and the idea was not popular, people thought women would be too weak. :bashhead: I still like the idea, also I like the idea of using different nationalities, again the Italian theme got dull after a while. Atleast SA and 4 changed that slightly.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#27 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:03 PM

i want it to stay in the US unless it is london

and i think a female would be too weak. and itd be kind of dumb, cuz i highly doubt a girl could take on all these huge cops, gangsters, muggers etc. im not saying they cant, its just very unlikely

#28 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:45 AM

I just think its ignorant to think a woman cant be as good then men. Anyway it would change the style of GTA whereas you are mainly a thug in the previous games, women are more calculating so it would put a new spin on the game. Women are not dainty little flowers who need to stay in kitchen. Anyway enough of that. It just caused arguments last time.

I would like to see the countryside and other terrians back in GTA, I still think SA was the best, it had lots to do but it still wasnt overlly complicated. I hated how complicated I found GTA4, when I first played it, it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to drive. Its nice how it become more realistic, but it was too much and I didnt like it. I did like picking up bricks though.

Also I would like to see seasons, (was there seasons in 4? I played it for a week and got bored). Also more safe houses like SA but different interiors in each one. It would great if you can some how put the music you listen to on there. Again 4's music was lame, I liked VC and SA music but all music in LC I loathed. I have a vendetta agaisnt LC as you can see. :hurrhurr:

Posted Image

#29 Excelsior

Excelsior

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:28 AM

Also, more choices in missions : kill or let live / betrayals, etc...

Maybe also a simple RPG system characteristics (fallout-like ie)

#30 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:44 PM

and i think a female would be too weak. and itd be kind of dumb, cuz i highly doubt a girl could take on all these huge cops, gangsters, muggers etc. im not saying they cant, its just very unlikely

sexism FTL!!!

i wait for the day that yoiu get your ass kicked by a chick mate i really do, i wanna be there too, just so i can laugh in your face.

not all women are weak, my mates sister can bench press him over head easily, so dont be a stereotypical bastard, i think having a chick in it woulod be cool, there is a thing called CHANGE, it isn't always bad... the seasons idea is pretty cool too, and i would like to see i more attribute based style, kinda like oblivion/fallout3 but with a different twist perhaps bring back the SA style stats feature but expand on it

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#31 Ultraussie

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

Well, this is my wishlist.

-Goes in Carcer or Vice City
-Has alot of weapons
-Isnt a stupid next gen game, works on slower PCs. Honestly, no one I know has a PS3 or an X360, we dont have 1000 bucks to waste, and as for our Computers, we dont update 3000 of equipment every 2 years.
-Features more realistic cops, with pepper spray and shit
-You get seriolsy hurt if you fall or crash a car, and you end up in hospital or prison for a period of time. You have to escape from prision ect. When I die in GTA, I simply load my game save because I wanna keep my M60 or other weps cheats cant get me, hence "Busted: 1, Wasted: 0" in my Vice City stats. You should have to restart game if wasted....
-Hot Coffe
-Prostitutes and hookers
-No "health points". We need recharging health like in Qunatum of Solace.
-We need First Person veiw
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

#32 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:12 AM

sexism FTL!!!

i wait for the day that yoiu get your ass kicked by a chick mate i really do, i wanna be there too, just so i can laugh in your face.

not all women are weak, my mates sister can bench press him over head easily, so dont be a stereotypical bastard, i think having a chick in it woulod be cool, there is a thing called CHANGE, it isn't always bad... the seasons idea is pretty cool too, and i would like to see i more attribute based style, kinda like oblivion/fallout3 but with a different twist perhaps bring back the SA style stats feature but expand on it

oh god
if you read my post i said it isnt impossible, but unlikely

and i didnt say a chick cant take me a skinny tiglike guy down. but unless this bitch is a body builder i'd love to see her take down cops and gangsters and shit
cuz i dont think that'll happen unless they wanna make gta5 ridiculous

im not sexist in anyway
but thats usually true

#33 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:36 AM

I would hate to see a body builder woman just because they do scare me, like all other body builders. Any way a body builder of any gender couldnt take on police, they are very weak.

I wouldnt like first person view, just because I get travel sick and first person makes me feel ill.

I would love to see it set in Australia too, I would like them to keep diving in the new one, including all the fish as I really liked that in SA. It would be great to go diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

I would like to see more buildings you can access. I like exploring :)

Posted Image

#34 legoricardo

legoricardo

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:26 AM

more clothing

airplanes

more job like military that go to war

more weapons

better graphics

a huge map
IF YOU SEE MY WEAPON YOU WILL BE KILL
.._...|..____________________ , ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//

#35 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:23 PM

-Isnt a stupid next gen game, works on slower PCs. Honestly, no one I know has a PS3 or an X360, we dont have 1000 bucks to waste, and as for our Computers, we dont update 3000 of equipment every 2 years.

There's a solution to that, move out of Australia!

I would like to see the countryside and other terrians back in GTA, I still think SA was the best, it had lots to do but it still wasnt overlly complicated. I hated how complicated I found GTA4, when I first played it, it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to drive. Its nice how it become more realistic, but it was too much and I didnt like it. I did like picking up bricks though.

I agree with everything there apart from the driving, I love the new driving style. If the next GTA had gone back to the old driving style I would be VERY put off it, but thats my opinion.

Nothing to see here, move along

#36 yeehz

yeehz

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:49 AM

All that unrealistic stuff is the Saints Row's series job, as I'd like Grand Theft Auto to stay more realistic then a kind of game like Saints Row 2. However, here are a few things I'd like:

- Co-op
- Planes
- Buses drive around and you can go on one of them at the stops and bus stations
- Drive Bigger Boats(Boats like the Tug Boat in GTA IV)
- Citizens more interactive like police chases going by while your walking around(I know in GTA cops run after people)
- Being able to help cops
A lot of other things I can think of.

#37 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

I would hate to see a body builder woman just because they do scare me, like all other body builders. Any way a body builder of any gender couldnt take on police, they are very weak.

I wouldnt like first person view, just because I get travel sick and first person makes me feel ill.

I would love to see it set in Australia too, I would like them to keep diving in the new one, including all the fish as I really liked that in SA. It would be great to go diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

Bold: Me too, i hate seeing a woman with muscles.It's just disgusting.

Posted Image

#38 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

kill or let live.

GTA IV has it.

betrayals, etc..

GTA SA has that too.

Posted Image

#39 Ultraussie

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:31 AM

All that unrealistic stuff is the Saints Row's series job, as I'd like Grand Theft Auto to stay more realistic then a kind of game like Saints Row 2. However, here are a few things I'd like:

- Co-op
- Planes
- Buses drive around and you can go on one of them at the stops and bus stations
- Drive Bigger Boats(Boats like the Tug Boat in GTA IV)
- Citizens more interactive like police chases going by while your walking around(I know in GTA cops run after people)
- Being able to help cops
A lot of other things I can think of.

All that is good, in GTAVC, when cops chase randoms on the street (Even the PIGs), you can punch them, and get a "50 dollar good citzens bonus". Its kinda funny, you can acidentally punch the cop, he drops everything and runs after you, its hilarious!! :cigar:

Very good ideas, except the part I outlined in pink (Pinks a gay color lol).
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

#40 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

That was just telling someone off who was going on about how only body builder women could work in the next GTA.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users