#221 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

Well which one? The one in GTA IV or GTA SA?

#222 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

-reappearing old characters, GTA IV was totally not completed, with the incomplete story of the russian mob, the irish mob and all. not to mention the other 5 families of the cosa nostra, if they're moving on with a completely new story, i wish they never made Packie as a supporting character
-a fresh glamorized crime theme, this is obvious for them, but i'm talking GTA III and IV fresh, not another Scarface- 80's Vice City (although it was a masterpiece) Boyz N' The Hood- 90's San Andreas thing, if it's necessary they should even set it in the future, or the historical events (like the 1930's golden days of organized crime, or the 60's-70's when it started to fall, the Henry Hill and RICO act era)
-more guns, less hanging out, more variation of missions rather than "go and kill this/those guy(s) and steal that car, oh and avoid the cops"
-customizable weapons rather than looks, the only upgrades i want, are on my AK's rather than my car and my character's appearance

Edited by surrealistic ArtSweet, 26 October 2011 - 07:51 PM.

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants
Brucie: how many times i have to tell you homie? my balls are golden, okay!

#223 kriss3d

kriss3d

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

CHOICES.. I want more choises and bigger impact on the game.. Just making those characters you spare appear as randoms isnt much of a diffrence at all. Its neglitable.
Id also like to see more business managment. Not anything we´ve seen so far. Only slightly with territories in GTA:SA but that was sorta a dissapointment.
Somthing more mafia where you extort businesses or perhaps buys them out or somthing.Basicly more Vice City style but where you could end up owning half the city in the end.

#224 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

*Present day setting
*popular recognizable modern day music (Unlike gta4)
*no more cell phone
*no more flying out front windshield
*more side mission and activities
*ability to drink and drive without going on a date
*tanks
*planes
*swimming under water
*more things to do/find (GTA4 had nothing to do)
*entire state of san andreas redone (the trailer only showed los santos and some countryside areas)
*character modifications
*purchasing homes

#225 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:45 PM

after watching the trailer all my wishes are answered :awesome: massive landscapes and jets!

Nothing to see here, move along

#226 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

Cops on motorcycles need to return

#227 Blur

Blur

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

Police
Realistic police (killing NPC's won't give you a wanted level if no one sees you). K-9 dogs. After 4-stars you will have to lose the helicopter following you to have wanted level go down. Wanted level is not as easy to lose like in IV.

Weapon System
Dual wielding pistols. Wider arrange of melee weapons. More fluid animations. More blood and gore. Weapon customization: silencers on pistols or rifles (like in the trailer)

Enivironment
Larger city (2x size of IV). Huge countryside with full size mountain range and forest. Desert terrain. Small cities and many side missions to particpate in.
More interiors, vertically too. High rise building. Ability to buy apartments, condos, houses.
A diverse weather system: at one point it could be sunny and then you have a thunderstorm. Heavy fog, beautiful sunsets and sunrise, or drought in some parts of the country.

Transporation
Planes, car customization, body shops, bicycles, jet skis.

Clothing
More stores! Suits for that party overlooking Los Santos or sweats when you have a messy job to take care of. Lots of different choices.

Storyline
A long storyline (like IV). Character cameo's from IV or other GTA's.
  • GamingGamer likes this

#228 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:21 PM

Police
K-9 dogs.

maybe we'll see this since there's apparently gonna be dogs in this one

#229 Sodacake

Sodacake

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Ireland 

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

I'd like to see some returning characters from the GTA 3 era just because I'd like to see what they're up to now. Also, it would be cool if places like Grove Street were still around in the new Los Santos, though it probably won't be. Character customization on par with San Andreas would also be pretty cool. Additionally, I'd like there to actually be some stuff to spend money on especially once the game is finished. In GTA IV you couldn't purchase any property or buy any businesses. What's the point in having money if there's nothing to spend it on?

Edited by Sodacake, 12 November 2011 - 08:42 PM.

• demon_h likes this

#230 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

Kinda wish a little more emphasis was put on the cars... I mean, no need to go all Need For Speed like with the details but you can't completely ignore the fact that Los Angeles (and Los Santos I guess) has one of the biggest car cultures in the world... if not the biggest.

#231 Sodacake

Sodacake

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Ireland 

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

There probably will be heavy emphasis on the cars just like there was in SA.

#232 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

...just like there was in SA.

Funny.

#233 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

Smiles for you as they will include 2010-11 new gen cars + a wide variety of muscle things too :D

#234 Sodacake

Sodacake

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Ireland 

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

Funny.

What? There was a fairly heavy emphasis on cars in GTA San Andreas, as annoying as that whole subculture is.

Edited by Sodacake, 13 November 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#235 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

Funny.

What? There was a fairly heavy emphasis on cars in GTA San Andreas, as annoying as that whole subculture is.

Not really. In fact I think IV focuses more on cars than any other GTA, but it's not near enough for a game where cars pay such an important role...

Sure SA has the lowrider contests and the customization, but otherwise cars are just as easy to ignore as in all the other GTA's.

But hey that was then, I hope they'll do better in GTA V. I can already see they put some more work in 'em with the convertibles....

#236 Sodacake

Sodacake

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Ireland 

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

If you want that, why don't you just play Burnout or Need for Speed?

#237 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

If you want that, why don't you just play Burnout or Need for Speed?

I don't think I'm exaggerating, after all it is Grand Theft AUTO. Not Grand Theft Guns, or Hookers, or Drugs, or Planes or whatever

#238 Sodacake

Sodacake

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Ireland 

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

They only called it that because all you could pretty much do in the first GTA games was run around and steal cars. So like I said, go play Need for Speed or Burnout or something if you're not happy with the direction GTA has gone.

#239 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

They only called it that because all you could pretty much do in the first GTA games was run around and steal cars. So like I said, go play Need for Speed or Burnout or something if you're not happy with the direction GTA has gone.

This again...

All I want is that a little more attention is given to the cars, you're acting like I want it turned into a racing game...

#240 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

I want a some deadly weapons, crazy cops, nice rides, better customization, more side missions, mansions, sexy girls etc.... Haha :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users