#21 studio m-LTD

studio m-LTD

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

goddamn, most of the people who stated the word "GTA is inappropriate for children" was because they want to be called a good person where the truth is actually the other way around. they are actually destroying freedom, not only in America but also the freedom around the world, and R* actually have rights to release hot coffee as long as they rated it as 21+(which what have been the problem, SA was not rated R when hot coffee was released. and does all the ratings ever worked at all? maybe but if we look at these days, underage(including me) playing /watching/reading/looking at things that's unsuitable for them

it's not that the rating system that's failed, i think personally it's because of the morale system. but what separates us from other creatures is actually our lack of judgement, morale, respect for others, and mainly our brains that's always need satisfying things. but these things are actually good things because what makes hero a hero is the existence of the villains(that's my quote don't steal it :P ). well not that R* is the villain, R* is simply a company that makes games under the rule of law, rights and constitutions. GTA is not meant for children and it does not mean that in real life we have to be a criminal. it depends on our judgement to choose, if you think GTA IV can make you a criminal or in this case(hot coffee case) a rapist, sex maniac, or perverts, then i suggest you to go to the Psychiatrist right now. GTA is just a game that's designed to satisfy our needs and release stress, not to make us stressed and be a serial killer, rapist or whatever criminal activity it is.

our parents is a matter of concern too, but it's not that our parents are bad parents for letting us play GTA. our parents want what's best for us and i was told by my old man that playing these games couldn't make me a serial killer, but his wrong actions as a father can turn me into one. my parents only want me to have a little freedom, after all GTA can't kill me like drugs do right? JT and others should see that maybe a drug addict who wants to be cured would rather addicted to GTA game than crystal meth right?(i stole it from boston legal but what the hell)

i'm glad that people don't care about it that much, it's not JT that sickens me. it's his mind that always thinking too conservative and oppose violence in games when he should have fight violence in real life instead.

hmp...interesting topic here..honestly,i dont think that they should have banned the 'hot coffee' scene..when game sales started to fall bcoz of such action,who is to be blamed??

#22 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

What the fuck man, look at the date.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#23 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998