#1 Dmac

Dmac

Made Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:57 AM

Is there any way you can kick annoying players? I'm sick of creating a Freeroam game, Turning off team kills and still having people come in and killing others by running people over.

If there is a way to kick people, Apart of voting to kick people can someone please explain?

PXhBw.png

www.dmac.pw

#2 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:30 PM

Can't help much on your question, but agree about being able to kick problem players.

Pretty much sick of "BOOT THE HOST, BOOT THE HOST!"

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#3 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:17 PM

The host should have the choice of who gets kicked, other players could just suggest to kick them.

Nothing to see here, move along

#4 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

Through the phone I believe, I got kicked once and they were like THE PHONE THE PHONE! Friggen weirdos.

#5 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

Y'know, I do wish that the host was the only one allowed to kick people. Fuck democracy in online gaming, because it's a known fact that 90% of online gamers are shit-eating n00bs.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#6 FamousGTA

FamousGTA

Famous G T A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:59 PM

Y'know, I do wish that the host was the only one allowed to kick people. Fuck democracy in online gaming, because it's a known fact that 90% of online gamers are shit-eating n00bs.

DAMN STRAIGHT. i hate those freakin 10 y.o. noobs who think there good at gta4 :worship: when im actully owning them lol :worship:

Posted Image

#7 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

DAMN STRAIGHT. i hate those freakin 10 y.o. noobs who think there good at gta4 :worship: when im actully owning them lol :worship:

I don't care how old they are, as long as I don't run into another little american white wannabe gangster who's playing his rap over the mic. I am so sick of that! I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about :)

Nothing to see here, move along

#8 MeL

MeL

I Am Bossu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:01 PM

I don't care how old they are, as long as I don't run into another little american white wannabe gangster who's playing his rap over the mic. I am so sick of that! I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about :)

Agreed! it just kills my ear listing to that crap, when gta 4 first came out and you wanted to boot someone most of the people didnt even know how to vote to kick em.
Posted Image

#9 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:14 PM

Yep, except for the fact I'm only half-white, not a wigger, and I listen to more than rap. :P

#10 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:41 PM

Yep, except for the fact I'm only half-white, not a wigger, and I listen to more than rap. :P

:weird: Oh god, does Dad know?!?!?

Agreed 100% on the wannabe DJs & their (totally gay) musical selections. Usually I get stuck w/ really bad R Kelly
rip-offs. A lot of times I just turn the volume down.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#11 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:27 AM

I just listen to my music so I can drown out all the random dipshits. May they be bad 50 Cent rip-offs, ten-year-old whiners, that bastard that keeps repeating that one annoying-ass noise, or that guy. Y'know, that guy who wants to be uber-pwnage, so he keeps killing everybody in Free Roam.

#12 Shortbus

Shortbus

retraded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:37 AM

Gotta agree on the wannabe gangster kids. You'll run into them on just about any online game you find. Their parents need to take their microphone away, heh.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users