S!cK - A new GTA IV clan.

KeWL M0nKeY

Hey, this is KeWL M0nKeY [Maybe you've played online with me before.... who knows?] I am currently starting [Well... already started] a clan named S!cK.

S!cK is a clan dedicated to having fun, and thats what we are looking for... members who know how to have fun, but yet be serious when needed to.

We currently have a website, It runs a vBulletin forum. I will not post anything like that here so this is not called spam, because It's not.

Most of our clan members always play free-mode together, finding funny stuff, glitches, stunts, easter eggs and more.... but once we get serious we are in it to win it.

There is nothing more fun than creating your own game modes in GTA IV multiplayer, and that is exactly what we do. We create anything that we have in mind, including jumping over 3 helicopters with a motorcycle and getting hit with the 3rd helicopter's propeller and flying across the map, just to go back and try it again.

Come on, give us a try, feel the fun.

If you are interested at all! Even if just a little bit add me as a friend on xbox live

Gamertag: KeWL M0nKeY

:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywspFlUlVkE

Edited by KeWL M0nKeY