Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike_subuzi

Havana outfit glitch

10 posts in this topic

Noo.......

There is a invisible solid wall right?

you can got if you put a bike and blow it up in the entrance. Then get on top the bike. Tommy's head should be poking out of the celing, if not, then just keep jumping on the bike intill the head pops over the ceiling. When the head pops over the ceiling, face the havana outfit and jump. No need to run jump, just jump.

What the hell are you on about TVG? I have no idea where you got all that from

Read the topic title.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think thats the best way, I just jumped around like crazy when I found that invisible wall. I finnaly got in.. lol. Good luck with it, Frank.

So theres a way to have it, I´ve been lazy to try it, I think theres a mod for that, I cant remember, but I will try that.

Drive a bike in the shop and get out.You have a 50% to 50% change of getting out at the side with the outfit. ;)

Complete "Cop Land" and the Malibu Club asset missions before you complete "Two Bit Hit". If you do not do so, the Havana Outfit will be placed behind an invisible wall which you cannot reach.

However, if you do suffer the Havana Glitch, it is possible to obtain the Havana Outfit through another glitch:

Drive a PCJ-600 into the building's entrance and blow it up. Then get on top the bike. Tommy's head should be poking out of the celing, if not, then just keep jumping on the bike untill the head pops over the ceiling. When the head pops over the ceiling, face the Havana Outfit and just jump.