thanks to llama

#2 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

Well, it actually depends of how you play, but with all the GTA's I've played, I can say that this one is difficult a lot.
Vice City is easy
San Andreas is easy
LCS is very easy
VCS is medium for me.

Posted Image

#3 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

GTA3 is probably the hardest GTA game for me. It took me two months to complete Bomb Da Base and a week to complete that mission where you kill Asuka's brother, Kenji or something. I've completed every GTA, but I found that GTA3 was the most complicated.

Ermm...

#4 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

Not that hard, only time missions were annoying "Marked Man" and "Espress-2-Go". These two annoyed me a lot, and Bomb da Base two month? wtf? I complete it first try all the time, what's so hard with it? I don't think it's hard to go to 8-Ball, then stop at the marker near the shipment. 8-Ball will hide, don't go the same route as 8Ball but instead drive one round around that advantage place, then climb the stairs, and snipe the Colombians from the roof. Quite easy!

Unless your slow as hell Waka-Gashira Wipeout is hard, otherwise if your fast enough you'll drive quick over Kenji and jump with the car down, you know on the corner you can stunt.

Vice City is piss-easy, San Andreas with it's flying missions were truly hard.

#5 JROCK

JROCK

Bully

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Portugal 

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:47 PM

well so you agree that GTA 3 is the harder.
Posted Image

thanks to llama

#6 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:49 PM

Yes, GTA III is one of the hardest GTA's.

Posted Image

#7 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

The Portland part ain't that hard, but the Shoreside Vale missions are truly hard, as well as some of the Staunton Island one's. But the one's involving SSV are truly hard. But they are still easier than the flying missions in SA. Freefall, Dam & Blast, Up Up Away, N.O.E, Vertical Bird, I have barely beaten these missions.

I forgot to add that Payday for Ray and Grand Theft Auto (the mission) are quite hard as well, even though I managed to beat them.

#8 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:06 AM

I haven't even beat it yet.

#9 Bulletproofboy

Bulletproofboy

Hired Muscle

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:54 PM

I still Haven't beat it, Because I was like 5 - 6. I play it still, I stuck on a mission to do with the dumb Triads.

#10 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:21 PM

Tried it. Gave up. Tried again. Gave up.

Then I tried again (This year) and I finished it. It is probably the toughest game I've played under the whole series. But it was alot of harder since the controls were new to me, along with the way everything was set up. It all started getting better when San Andreas came out.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#11 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:23 PM

It annoyed me how you had almost no chance of living against enemies with shotguns.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#12 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:00 PM

Thats a reason I'll never drive though Saint Marks again in that game. My car always gets destroyed and I'm shot down seconds later

Edited by Noru, 13 May 2008 - 06:00 PM.

- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#13 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:47 PM

Yeah bomb da base was hard even with cheats cause the dude kept getting killed before I could fire back at them
Posted Image

#14 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:54 PM

If you shot from that roof you can see everyone clearly and that mission doesn't need cheats, because you can't get back 8-Ball's health anyways.

#15 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:03 PM

bomb da base is easy, you just gotta plan what dudes your gunna snipe before hand and you'll be fine, for everyone who has not yet completed GTAIII stick at it, it's a really good game and after coimpleting the last mission you feel satisfyed well at least i did... but yeah it is by far the hardest GTA that i have played

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#16 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

On PS2, "Bomb da Base" was one of the few times I used cheats (PS2, all weapons) in GTA. I just don't have the
hands for targeting w/ a PS@ controller. When I got the PC version I got it the first time since I was aiming w/ a mouse.

God, I wish my Xbox had a mouse. GTA4 deathmatches would would be a lot easier on me.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#17 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

hmmm fair enough i didnt find it that difficult...

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#18 coffin dealer

coffin dealer

Trickster

• Banned
  • 82 posts
  • Estonia 

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:08 PM

When I played GTAIII for the first time,it took me 3 months to complete ,I got difficulties on the mission where you gotta drive this car to St. Marks bistro and you can't have a scratch on the car or you fail the mission.Payday For Ray was a hard mission too, I was fucking stressing my ass off.But when I went through GTAIII for the second time,it didn't seem so hard.

I don't understand why Bomb Da Base is hard for some people,I just drove up the stairs to the ship and blasted on those Colombians.

The most difficult GTA for me is San Andreas ,it took 2 months to complete but there are some real bitch ass missions like Cesar Vialpando,Life's A Beach,Jizzy,Toreno's Last Flight,Learning To Fly,Stowaway,N.O.E. , Freefall.

Vice City is too easy and the main storyline is short.

Can't tell about LCS,VCS and IV because I'm poor and can't afford Playstation 3 :(

Edited by coffin dealer, 17 May 2008 - 09:16 PM.

#19 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:08 PM

*cough*Stowaway*cough* difficult?

*suicides*

Posted Image

#20 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

Can't tell about LCS,VCS and IV because I'm poor and can't afford Playstation 3 :(

Here's some good news for you, LCS/VCS released on PSP & PS2. So far no PC versions (But I keep hoping).

The problem I had w/ "Bomb da Base" (PS2) was I have bad hands & can't aim very well w/ thumbsticks.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users