What did driving the cars actually feel like? I mean they have made it a lot more realistic according to various sites, was it better than before?
Oh yeah it's definitely better than before IMO, it just takes a few moments to get used to when you first start playing as it's quite a bit different.
what part did you start on and what part did you actully unlock and did you see the statue of happiness
If you mean in terms of where on the map you start, it's the south of the island on the right, Broker. I think the next place to unlock is the north of that island, Dukes.
And yes, I stole a helicopter and flew to the Statue of Happiness. Alison told me at the real Statue of Liberty that the in-game island was created exactly as it is in real life. And I noticed that when I went there in-game.
while you were walking around could you hear the music coming from the cars
I can't remember actually. Since we were all playing in one room we couldn't hear our own game too well. I'm pretty sure I could though.
Ah hey Chris. I wandering
1) Was there any popping, like stuff popping into view like cars , environment and stuff?
2) How is the cruisablity, is the accelerator trigger real sensitive, can can you drive real slow?The environment is so beautiful that I just wanna cruise throw real so and check out every detail. Can I do that?
3) Any significant glitches or problems?
I would appreciate your reply, thanks.
1) I didn't notice it much if there was. I don't think there was.
2) Yeah you can drive pretty slowly if you wish. The city is awe-inspiring at night, cruise through it then
3) Well, it wouldn't be GTA without it's glitches. There wasn't anything huge. Occasionally you'd walk out and a car would hit you real softly, but the character animation for falling/getting hit would kick in where you can't really control Niko, which is kind of annoying. Also, and this only happened once to me, but driving really fast, there was a small piece of road which didn't load properly, it was just grey - but that only happened once. Both PS3 and 360 can receive game updates though, so minor things like this could easily be fixed I would imagine.