Sign in to follow this  
Mendoza

a background for claude

OK so we all like claude i assume except a few,so i was thinking we all probably have our own ideas of his background so why not post some of them here?

Claude was probably the shy guy in school so killing and commiting crime was like an escape for him so claude we all love you keep doing what you do.

OK so we all like claude i assume except a few,so i was thinking we all probably have our own ideas of his background so why not post some of them here?

Claude was probably the shy guy in school so killing and commiting crime was like an escape for him so claude we all love you keep doing what you do.

... yeah.

Anyway, Claude seems like the type of character to either get pulled in by a sudden incident or push himself into one (starting at the bottom and progressing). Make any sense :/?

Yes, i think like what rockstarrem said. Claude was a criminal who commited crimes. Like in the cutsence in the begining of the game where he robs the bank. He then looks for revenge and is wanted so he has to keep a low profile. He then makes ties with Mafia, betrays them... and so on. He got pulled in and then became more powerful. Ahh...something like that. I guess he was a felon who did various acts of crime. Maybe raised in Shoreside Vale. He knew Catalina and maybe was freinds with 8-Ball while in jail. Just guessing.

he was a booster in san fierro met catlina after she broke up with CJ did the race lost went to liberty city with Catlina and is than betrayed by her while robbing a bank makes ties with mafia and servers them starts working for yakuza and later kills catilina