Some Weird Glitches

I have 100% in the game and about 20000 in my criminal rating. I dont know how that matters, but now the following is glitching my game:

-The Soiree pickup does not do anything when picked up and taken

-After robbing and killing the Hardware store guy in the Mall, he never respawned and there is no more access to a Katana in the game anymore because of that, because I cannot purchase it.

-The Ammu-Nation in the mall has no pink ring to step in, but the guy is there

-All of the food stores in the mall have pink rings, but do not do anything when stepped on

-Tommy does this to his mom at night :jumpon: ...Wait oops how'd that get in there?

-The pizza store does not work in Downtown, and I suspect it might not work in the others. Sometimes the ring is there, sometimes its not.

Im probly forgetting some though. Who knew 100% was such a glitchfest?

yeah i know i was flying lil willie near the mall and it got destroyed and i jumped and went though the mall and no one wa in there and i could not leave or kill myself it was a very weird glitch

I think he's talking the original Vice City, although VCS (PS2) has it's share of glitches.

If you want the Katana, I think there's one upstairs at the Malibu Club..

yeah i know i was flying lil willie near the mall and it got destroyed and i jumped and went though the mall and no one wa in there and i could not leave or kill myself it was a very weird glitch

I think he's talking the original Vice City, although VCS (PS2) has it's share of glitches.

If you want the Katana, I think there's one upstairs at the Malibu Club..

Nah, it's not a Katana. It's another thing that now I don't remember the name. :mellow:

-The pizza store does not work in Downtown, and I suspect it might not work in the others. Sometimes the ring is there, sometimes its not.

If you have full health, the pink ring won't appear. It's only for replenishing your health. The rest of those glitches are kind of weird, though (*coughandeveryonecomplainsabouthowvicecitystorieshasglitchescough*).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes i know the weapon set cheats. But thugstools gives me a baseball bat, nutter tools give me a chainsaw, and I dont know about professionaltools, but I dont think it gives me a katana...

no it does give the katana:thugstools gives you a bat,professionaltools gives you a katana,and nuttertools gives you a chainsaw.;)oops didn't see you write that.sorry vercetti thug.

Edited by supernukembros.