Jack Thompson Served With Court Order

IllusionMPN

Jack Thompson an abuser? Yes it's a fact, he has abused the courts in submitting frivolous and inappropriate filings. The Florida courts want nothing more to do with him and this document proves it:

02/19/2008 ORDER-SHOW CAUSE

TO: JOHN BRUCE THOMPSON

It appears to the Court that you have abused the legal system by submitting numerous frivolous and inappropriate filings in this Court.

Therefore, it is ordered that you shall show cause on or before March 5, 2008, why this Court should not find that you have abused the legal system process and impose upon you a sanction for abusing the legal system, including, but not limited to directing the Clerk of this Court to reject for filing any future pleadings, petitions, motions, letters, documents, or other filings submitted to this Court by you unless signed by a member of The Florida Bar other than yourself.

Well I guess what goes around comes around Mr. Thompson, see you in court!

Email document provided by: DailyTech

Behold, the ROFL Copter...

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
         ___^____
L     __/    [ ]\
LOL----_           \
L      \___________]
         I       I
     \---------------/

lolz

Anyway, [sarcasm]I never thought Jack Thomson would ever do that[/sarcasm]. Luckily he is Grand Theft Autos most hated man at the moment and we now like him for getting himself in court (Despite still hating him).

Hopefully he can go to jail!

That's what you get when you try to use the high courts to settle petty personal grudges. I think it would be AMAZING, if his little crusade cost him his right to practice law. I hope he loses his job & in turn his home, forcing him to turn to a life of crime, until he is eventually busted for none other than carjacking. Then in some God forsaken prison shower he ends up getting his back door kicked in by a bunch of psychopaths, who have never heard of, let alone played a copy of GTA.

That my friends would set a new benchmark for Irony.

:clapping::thumbsup::clapping: