Best RP Multiplayer Server Ever!

Yo guyz im new here and i want to make you feel the real life of GtA San Andreas...

So i desided to advertise..

Im sure you all like and play SA-MP and here is the server for RP[RolePlay] wich means no DM[DeathMatch] no DB[DriveBykilling] and more!

If you want Parties, Clubs, Strippers,Journeys/Trips with Cars - boats - Bikes, Organized Stunt competition and you hate killing...Visit here and stay if u like it!

Server Address: 212.227.83.76:3026

Im sure you will enjoy it....and for more info visit here: http://westsiderydaz.smfforfree3.com/

Thanx for spending your time listening to me....and ill be happy see you in-game :thumbsup:

Some picz 4 u:

gta_sa2008-02-1717-59-14-12.jpg

gta_sa2008-02-1717-03-22-92.jpg

gta_sa2008-02-1814-22-54-17.jpg

I looked on your forums but couldn't find a lot of information about what goes on in the actual server. What do you do with houses and stuff?

You can do everything like in real life....At first u can join a gang or create your own with other members...

You can have your own Bizness, you can buy your own house anywhere [if it isnt bought by sb], you can order your own car from a very big list[ive owned hotring],u can order the color u want for your car, u can have some upgrades like having the gun u want when spawn,more health, and u can olso earn a lot of cash by doing missions[stealing cashboxes-wanted cars, doing streetraces, or deathMatches][its only on mission but not when u chill in game :)]

So by wining missions you can be next lvl(/buylevel) [check your lvl by /level] and so u can enter more upgrades and houses...etc

--We need more players so it ll be better if you stay on server as an official gang member after reaching lvl5--

And here is guidez link for more info: http://westsiderydaz.smfforfree3.com/index.../board,5.0.html

Edited by WSR-DangerouZ

• 4 weeks later...