Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DBturbo

How to get into the stadium

11 posts in this topic

I discovered a new way to get into the hyman stadium a while back now on the ps2 version and i don't think anybody has ever got in this way before. Firstly you need a little willie heli and you will need to fly to the hyman stadium. Around the back if you already know is the sixth easter egg sign on one of the walls you need the heli along that wall and agianst the wall so that when victor gets out he goes into the wall. Bearing in mind that he gets out on the left side. You will need to do this quick because your heli may blow up. vic will fall down the inside of the wall and through the floor he will then end up in the stadium. To get out you will need something that'll kill yourself or comit suicide cheat. i hope to put a video on youtube tonight.

I thought i had discovered something new. i know there is another way in aswell that i need to try. I'll put a vid on soon so you can try it out for yourself.

Edited by cut yo jibber jabber

I didn't know half of this because I lost interest in GTA Vice City Stories a while ago. I knew the Moist Palms Hotel glitch what gets you into a few interiors, but not this one.

I don't know most glitches/easter eggs anyway.

Jeez. <_<

Where at the back of the Hyman stadium? The stadium is an enormous place.

Also, where IS the sixth easter egg sign?

In the stadium? That's where I'm trying to get to. Where is the glitched wall to get inside at? :pissedred: