- Car chases during missions aren't completely scripted
- If a moving car's tires are shot, the car will grind on the rims
- An achievement called 'One Man Army' is presumably unlocked by using a rocket launcher to blow up a police helicopter
- The current build of the game contains cheats, which the developers used throughout the preview
- Skipping the taxi ride will cost you a 'small fee,' in addition to the ride fare
- One mission previewed involved Niko sniping gang members in a construction site on a rooftop
- Similarly to Gears of War, players can now use cover, blind fire, and free fire their weapons
- Niko's health is shown as a green bar that wraps around the radar, while his armor is shown as a similar blue bar
- Items that are dropped by NPCs in the game such as money, weapons, and ammo glow in the dark to make them easier to find
- While there will be multiplayer, there will be no cooperative gameplay for the story mode
You can check out the full article and screenshots here.
Thanks to ~Brad~ for the news.
EDIT: Kotaku followed up with a Q&A session with Rockstar about the game, which you can read here