Harwood Butcher

Your Grand Theft Auto Collection

127 posts in this topic

i know it says GTA collection but hey if ya got it flaunt it right?

Uhhh...no. :lolbounce:

It doesn't really matter. Those are probably the only pictures he has at the time.

How the hell do people get this free stuff from Rockstar??? I want this kind of stuff sooo bad.

It doesn't really matter. Those are probably the only pictures he has at the time.

How the hell do people get this free stuff from Rockstar??? I want this kind of stuff sooo bad.

I don't know. Try making your own fansite. Once it gets a large enough number of members and is mentioned in a gaming magazine, maybe Rockstar will start sending you free swag. Oh, and make me admin. That'll complete that goal sooner. :lol:

Yeah man sorry, i don't got pictures of the GTA stuff only. :(

But i don't "Get" stuff form Rockstar, i buy alot of stuff from Ebay, that's the place. :D

Yeah man sorry, i don't got pictures of the GTA stuff only. :(

But i don't "Get" stuff form Rockstar, i buy alot of stuff from Ebay, that's the place. :D

If only I had PayPal.

You're so fucking lucky. How much did you buy it for?

$40 off of Rockstar Warehouse. I need to break it in though.

Register my forum and you will get some [Approved by Rockstar Games] :D:P

...Wow...giving away stuff to get more members...pfff...*registers on forum*

No I won't ever sell it. I've thought about giving it away in competitions on the site (like a few other sites have done recently) but I actually quite like having all the swag. Even though I never really use/wear any of it :P

LOL, sort of like how I've been buying T-shirts and hats and never wearing them...I'm not much of a hat guy...Would if someone offered $2,000 for all of your stuff???

No I won't ever sell it. I've thought about giving it away in competitions on the site (like a few other sites have done recently) but I actually quite like having all the swag. Even though I never really use/wear any of it :P

LOL, sort of like how I've been buying T-shirts and hats and never wearing them...I'm not much of a hat guy...Would if someone offered $2,000 for all of your stuff???

Ha, well I don't think R* would think too highly of me if I sold all my stuff on for massive profits :P

It's an attractive offer, but no, I wouldn't like to do that. And besides, if someone offered 2 grand for all my stuff there's probably something wrong with them... it's not like it's signed by all of R* or anything :P

The only things i've collected "GTA" are a few maps and fewer booklets...

@ OGTAM, my friend won a chair like that in a contest , he won a PSP, a VCS bubble chair thing, some nice key rings

and other Table Tennis stickers... Along with the actual game it's self... Lucky cunt. :(

*GTA III (PS2)

*GTA Vice City (PC)

*GTA Vice City (PS2)

*GTA San Andreas (PC)

*GTA San Andreas (PS2)

*GTA Liberty City Stories (PSP)

*Soon GTA IV

*GTA Vice City poster, map

*GTA San Andreas poster, map

*GTA III poster, map

Sorry I don't have any screens, but this is what I remember I got in my collection.

Edited by mutu

Gta 3 (Ps2)

San Andreas (Ps2)

Vice City (Ps2)

Liberty City Stories (Ps2)

Vice City Stories (Ps2)

Gta IV (Xbox 360 Pre Ordered)

Gta 3 Kubrick Box Set

San Andreas Poster Map

Vice City Lawn Chair

Vice City Kubrick Box Set