• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:00 PM

I'm just wondering how many people here, including myself, have video capture software/hardware which they could use to capture themselves performing stunts on San Andreas.

The reason why I ask is that I would like to create a community stunt video for SA. I want to know if it's worth it, or whether I should wait until it's out on PC where everyone can record stunts to .rep files.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#22 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:09 PM

tut tut, reading is supposed to be one of your fundamental abilities. Yes, the whole point of this is to collate the stunts into one big video entitled "The GTA Place Community Stunt Video".

Oh and about stunting on the sea, it is pretty lame, but if you grab a Speeder and find some rocks poking out the water, slam over them and occasionally your boat will do something remotely good enough to call a stunt.

#23 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:13 PM

tut tut, reading is supposed to be one of your fundamental abilities. Yes, the whole point of this is to collate the stunts into one big video entitled "The GTA Place Community Stunt Video".

Oh and about stunting on the sea, it is pretty lame, but if you grab a Speeder and find some rocks poking out the water, slam over them and occasionally your boat will do something remotely good enough to call a stunt.

I might try that. God I keep putting off hooking up my PS2. :lol:

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#24 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:19 PM

I might try that. God I keep putting off hooking up my PS2. :lol:

Well, as I say it isn't really that good, I wouldn't advise it anyway, I'm not really wanting sea stunts in the video, unless it is really good. I would much prefer more unique stunts in vehicles and aircraft.

#25 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:42 PM

I'll try and find some unique stuff, our next project should be Park it like it's Hot. :whistle:

Posted Image

lolz

#26 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:53 PM

I'll try and find some unique stuff, our next project should be Park it like it's Hot. :whistle:

We can do that now, or at the same time as this stunt vid.

#27 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:29 AM

We can do both.

Park it like it's Hot is about parking vehicles, most popularly, the AT-400.

Posted Image

lolz

#28 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:56 PM

We can do two vids, park it like it's hot with At 400s and the stunt one. I'm getting some more DVD RWs for my dvd recorded which I'll hook up to the ps2 and do vids on, since that's the easiest way. Though, I've only got a 30 day trial of Dr DivX

#29 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:50 PM

We can do two vids, park it like it's hot with At 400s and the stunt one. I'm getting some more DVD RWs for my dvd recorded which I'll hook up to the ps2 and do vids on, since that's the easiest way. Though, I've only got a 30 day trial of Dr DivX

Not the easiest way, cause then you still have to grab the video off of the DVD. I record and save straight to my hard drive. Hell, I play more or less on my hard drive! ^_^

With Park it like it's Hot I want more than just AT-400's. I want land parking, towtruck. You ever see those real life videos of like 70 MPH parallel parking?

Posted Image

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users