• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mark01489

Mark01489

Vandal

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:16 PM

I just wanted to say GTA is the sickest game, and i like liberty vice city and san andreas but i wanted to have the next character be in a mafia type of gang and you should be able to do things after you beat the game and be a boss and instruct your company and stuff i dunno, but you should be able to wrk with tommy vercitti carl johnson and the guy from GTA3 as well, and you can be in either liberty vice city or san andreas or you can choose your character and pick what city you want to play the game in. The music kicks ass in this game so dont change it

#2 Mark01489

Mark01489

Vandal

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:19 PM

oh yeah and where the next game should be i dont know but maybe all three GTA charcters could work together or something, but i was just wondering what time the next gta would be coming out

#3 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,928 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:35 PM

Guy, please. Enough with the pointless topics. No more spam, and no more double posting.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#4 Tha OG

Tha OG

Chi Townz Certified Gangsta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 06:07 AM

I just wanted to say GTA is the sickest game, and i like liberty vice city and san andreas but i wanted to have the next character be in a mafia type of gang and you should be able to do things after you beat the game and be a boss and instruct your company and stuff i dunno, but you should be able to wrk with tommy vercitti carl johnson and the guy from GTA3 as well, and you can be in either liberty vice city or san andreas or you can choose your character and pick what city you want to play the game in. The music kicks ass in this game so dont change it

i thought the guy from GTA3 was Tommy Vercetti

#5 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:57 AM

i thought the guy from GTA3 was Tommy Vercetti

LMAO. Yeah they look really similar don't they? [/sarcasm]

It's Claude Speed, the guy from GTA2 and GTA3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users