TM's GFX Studio

TM™

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, gave it a try:

1223316722.png

Since noir was included, I thought probably adding the brick affect would be good too, since the box art for the first game had it.

That's so awesome,thanks, I'll probably add it as my sig tomorrow, you want any credit or something like that?

EDIT: That sig is awesome but if you could try using a pic of the younger Max Payne, I'd apreciate.If not, then just let it go. Thanks.

Edited by Ivan

• 2 weeks later...

I was pretty amazed with Midnight Club LA, especially from all the screens and trailers posted. So I made something up:

1225225089.png

It in fact is a website template, but It's pretty damn hard to get more added to it, but then again, it's only at alpha stage, meaning there's still a few things which may be added and removed. I'm actually thinking of using this for my college assignment too, but then again I've used too much things, making it look pretty graphical.

Anyways, need comments on it, hopefully it will be improved on shortly. :)

TM, stop killing me

Awesome, now V2luvdasee'esstree

I guess some people say CS3 let them down or it wasn't as good as CS2, although I just saw CS2 once on a friend's PC, I didn't like it. What you say about the two TM?

EDIT - In that new 1 Hr. sig, make small TM[trademark] a bit more smaller, around say 15-20 % of Tommy Montanna TM [if I guess correct]

Edited by TOXIC

Thanks for the comment.

Hmm, I use to use CS2 back on my old PC, it in fact is pretty good to use still, but then again, it didn't have quite enough to make my work good. Plus my PC was shit, so it didn't preform too well. Then I got CS3 installed and it's got alot of nice features, especially the 3D layer feature, which I think will be really useful for me. CS3 is being currently used on my new PC which is like fast, but if I tried CS2 on this new PC, it would've been good, then I wouldn't have moved to CS3. But, I guess we move on from things.

And yeah, I'll try to improve on my car sig, the trademark does look a little big. Thanks for the critique! (:

Hey TM, think you could make me a matching signature and avatar? If you haven't noticed, I changed my name back to Mpilk901 so it's time to replace the FallenClyro sig.

I'm kind of liking the style for the title banner for this topic, think you could make me a matching sig and avi in a similiar style? I want it kind of colourful so choose a nice bright colour which works well. Also make it say Mpilk901 somewhere with one of your cool fonts. Needs to have a border too. Make it the same width as the second signature you made for Ivan but a little bit shorter in height.

If this seems a bit brief and your having trouble, just come up with something and I'll tell you what I think. Thanks!

Edited by Mpilk901

Hmm, well, there are a few things you could do to it:

1. Try adding a border around the sig, usually that completes the whole signature, and makes you feel that it's complete.

2. Is it a whole image, or is that just the character, and the main background (if you made it through photoshop and cut out the character and got the background from somewhere)? If it's 2 separate items I suggest you hide the character (Click the "eye" icon on the layer panel) and select the background. Once selected, I suggest you play around with the blending options. I would go onto Gradient Overlay, and I would add a blue/greenish colour to it, and then I would try to add some brush affects (Abstract or grunge for me). If it's a whole item, do the same as above, it still would look good.

3. If you have the character selected (That is, if you've saved it as a .psd) then Add an outer glow effect, and rather than yellow, turn the glow to white/black. You can add the saturn effect, but it may turn out to become rubbish.

Hope this helps!