Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunter88888

El Burro glitch?

12 posts in this topic

All right, so I did the El Burro missions before "Last Requests" (when you go to Staunton Island), but then when I came back to Portland I noticed El Burro's phone icon, and when I went to check it out he gave me Turismo even though I'd already completed all his missions before.

This ever happen to anyone before?

easy to say, every people had the same thing happen BUT you only the person who post craps

anyhow sorry...this is a free side mission where you can attempt it any time even in Staunton Island the Lobo missions and in Shoreside Vale D-Ice missions

Yep, it's a bit annoying when you think you've completed them all, and you have but it gives you that over and over.

I think the phone icon should change colour or something.

Hated all phone missions anyway, some were very tough.

Well the phone icon colour doesn't change for me (I'm playing the PS2 version, so myabe it does in the PC or Xbox versions).

Also, not only can you retry the mission just to get a better time, but every time you finish 1st you get another $10,000.

Edited by Toast Boy

Both PC & PS2 versions have all the first phone missions (races) available for replay. BTW, Borgnine seems to be best car

for races (at least for me). I think the races also are set to ignore gang "hate" status, one of the few times you can drive

back to Saint Marks' & not get shotgunned later in the game.

I think the races also are set to ignore gang "hate" status, one of the few times you can drive

back to Saint Marks' & not get shotgunned later in the game.

Nah, I tried "Turismo" again today and unfortunately had both Triads and Mafia hunting me down and shooting me.

I`ve got the PC version,and yeah,you could to "Turismo" again to beat your time.Although it was quite annoying,because you have the satisfaction that you`ve completed that person`s missions and the icon is no longer there so you`re feeling pretty happy with yourself,you don`t get that satisfaction with El Burro`s mission "Turismo".