Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockstarrem

What Do You Do?

44 posts in this topic

Just wondering, what do you spend your time doing in VCS after you have completed the game? I like driving around and flying aircraft... managing my empires is fun as well I suppose, but once you own them all it's a bit boring. It's fun to just drive around the city, I think it's beautiful and one of the best cities possible. I actually like it better than the original Vice City, even if there are only slight changes. So, what do you do? Post here and give us ideas on stuff to do. The game isn't limited, it's GTA!

I do some of the side missions after I finish the game,Crims On Wings is fun,I own all of the businesses.There`s not alot to do except the side missions and trying to achieve 100%.

You can view all the mission intros at your safehouse,the one on the second island.I think there`s some more stuff but I`m going to bed early.

Holla.

Sometimes, I do over Empire missions. Sometimes, I just drive around places that I feel like. I can't really recall because I can't play it like that since all the data on my memory stick corrupted.

Usually do the side missions, more of the Empire Missions and some Paramedic and Vigilante missions like I would usually do if I want to finish the full game off completely. I also mess about too, but it gets boring once you get wasted or busted since you have to start over again.

I also play with some friends after I've unlocked all of the Multiplayer content and stuff, it's sort of fun, but until we get bored, he usually ends the game which sucks. But yeah, once you got the game, you would say "It's gonna be great, I'm never gonna get bored of it!" when after you finish, you find it really boring.

But yeah, once you got the game, you would say "It's gonna be great, I'm never gonna get bored of it!" when after you finish, you find it really boring.

To me that's not true, still a really fun game.

Gonna have to agree with TM,it is a bit boring after you finish.The side missions are fun,there`s not as much excitement compared to when you`re like halfway through the game.

VCS is boring, the missions are boring and there's not really much to do after you complete the main missions.

Agreed.

I didn't hate the game, i just thought it didn't shine as much as the other GTA's.

After i finished the game i turned the damn thing off.

Edited by -Acid-

Hmm, have to admit that it was quite easy to trade the game in.

Well, i'd already 100%ed it and had done most possible things on it.

Cruising was reasonably fun I suppose but I think the big problem was that it was far too similar to the original game and I have and still do play that to death.

I just do the empire missions, I do the air ambulance missions as well, vigilante etc. I still think VCS was as good as other GTAs, it had the empire buildings and also the introduction of air ambulance, plus taxi missions got easier becasue you could 10 day and 10 another day and you would have completed 20 whereas before you had to do a 100 straight.

I spend a lot of time on the spinning wheel sniping people out, and I love the car races. Thats about it really, dont think I have missed anything.

The checkpoint feature was good on the side work. Hit level 30 on "Air Ambulance" & you start taking in some decent cash

& have no problem financing your empire. Not much for bragging rights, though. Did VCS stats track continuous missions

or just total?

I just Drive around and do some empire missions. I got bored of it when I beat the game. VCS just didn't feel like the same Vice City that I was able to play for hours have beating the game

The karmageddon - esque mission in the bus is shitloads of fun.

I usually try and beat my score, or see how high a wanted level i can get. Either that, or seeing how long it takes to lose a 5* wanted level... no Pay n Spray, just bribes, speed, and good tatics.

Vigilante in the Hunter is heaps fun too.