Mod for optional HUD.

claude-5

I think you can disable the HUD through the options menu, just go into options, then graphics options / visual options, the HUD and Radar on / off might be seperate, but check there.

You can also use the F1 key to view a reaply of the last 30 or so seconds of game time, then record that, as the HUD / Map doesn't disply there.

Hope this helps.

Also, welcome to the forums. If you're sticking around (which we hope you do), please read the rules.

Edit: Hmm.. turns out you can't disable the HUD; but you can always use the reply method i suggested...

I think you can disable the HUD through the options menu, just go into options, then graphics options / visual options, the HUD and Radar on / off might be seperate, but check there.

You can also use the F1 key to view a reaply of the last 30 or so seconds of game time, then record that, as the HUD / Map doesn't disply there.

Hope this helps.

Also, welcome to the forums. If you're sticking around (which we hope you do), please read the rules.

Edit: Hmm.. turns out you can't disable the HUD; but you can always use the reply method i suggested...

kl!, thanks i feel like such an idiot, does this work on VC too?