• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#121 dflo404

dflo404

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:47 AM

Here's one similar to the suicidal photographer one. Found this when I was really bored one day.

Go to the tiny body of water just south of Verdant Bluffs (it's right next to the highway. Verdant Bluffs is on the very west side of Los Santos).

Now, go to the bench on the south side of this body of water. There will usually be two people sitting on the bench. (if not, just walk around until they spawn).

Stand behind them and wait for a few seconds, and eventually one or the other will stand up and nonchalantly walk into the water. The other one soon follows.

(PS. I use the PC version)

Edited by dflo404, 01 April 2007 - 02:56 AM.

#122 Brenny O

Brenny O

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • New Zealand 

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:25 AM

Here's one similar to the suicidal photographer one. Found this when I was really bored one day.

Go to the tiny body of water just south of Verdant Bluffs (it's right next to the highway. Verdant Bluffs is on the very west side of Los Santos).

Now, go to the bench on the south side of this body of water. There will usually be two people sitting on the bench. (if not, just walk around until they spawn).

Stand behind them and wait for a few seconds, and eventually one or the other will stand up and nonchalantly walk into the water. The other one soon follows.

The Epsilon-quoting backpacker is usually hanging around those park benches west of Los Santos International (sic) Airport. Once I tried starting a new game in San Andreas and cycling straight there just to kill a Epsilon-backpacker before anybody else in the game. No effect to "most hated gang" stat so not a recognised gang in the game?

#123 chainsoar

chainsoar

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 12:04 PM

Someone mentioned licence plates earlier - Cesar's reads LVA 4L, in case anyone is interested. Also, North Rock was originally marked down on the map as Northstar Rock.

Jizzy B's licence plate reads HO 2 HO, and the plate on Eddie Pulaski's Buffalo reads PULASKI.

Edited by chainsoar, 06 April 2007 - 12:04 PM.

#124 Pooo

Pooo

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

Well i use the pc version and these people i found like takin pictures there alway there it rather disturbing hav a looK!

Attached Files

eggy yummy hula hoops i crapperd me pants mr clean me up i lik ur hair out of greasy boy!

#125 evabin2libertycity?

evabin2libertycity?

Hatchetman

• Banned
  • 495 posts
  • United States 

Posted 28 April 2007 - 12:29 AM

The Epsilon-quoting backpacker is usually hanging around those park benches west of Los Santos International (sic) Airport. Once I tried starting a new game in San Andreas and cycling straight there just to kill a Epsilon-backpacker before anybody else in the game. No effect to "most hated gang" stat so not a recognised gang in the game?

wtf? what makes you think that the epsilon backpack guy is a gang?? do u think everybody in the game is a gang?! what gang would they be in? the epsilon loving hiker? and why did u go to kill him? why not just another random ped? like the "girl in a dress" gang. oh man they are bad!
i'm back

#126 GiiBz

GiiBz

Corsa C Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:18 PM

^ rofl :P
"If in doubt, Flat out!" - Colin Mcrae

#127 Cortez

Cortez

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:40 PM

Whre is tht ghost glendale thing?!
I wanna c it!
Posted Image

#128 evabin2libertycity?

evabin2libertycity?

Hatchetman

• Banned
  • 495 posts
  • United States 

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:43 PM

BEHOLD! (cough)

http://ian-albert.co...asa-all-1.0.jpg]http://ian-albert.com/misc/gamemaps/gtasa/...asa-all-1.0.jpg

just type it in your adress bar if the link doesnt work. everything you could ever dream of is on that map. for anyone who has never seen it.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?, 30 April 2007 - 10:45 PM.

i'm back

#129 CroScorpion

CroScorpion

LCF Hitman

• Members
  • 1,748 posts
  • Croatia 

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:55 AM

404 Error-That means that page doesn't exist!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Liberty Crime Family public chat
Liberty Crime Family gang recruitment

#130 evabin2libertycity?

evabin2libertycity?

Hatchetman

• Banned
  • 495 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:04 AM

sure it does! your just gonna have to find it manually. go to ian alberst site and look through the video game maps. you should find san andreas.
i'm back

#131 Silberio

Silberio

Long time no see, eh?

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

Guys, goddamit, Silberio Corp. Is cumin' for da rescue
Posted Image
Posted Image

#132 DBturbo

DBturbo

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:12 PM

No one seems to of memtioned these two yet.

1) If you go to your safe house in mulholland (not mad dogs mansion) and go around the back to where the swimming pool is and you can though one of the walls in the corner. If you put the jet pack cheat on and go through you can go underneath the city but you can't get back to the surface if you keep decending on the jet pack. This onlywork on the ps2 version.

2) If you go the gym on the third island and go to the green building next door that has a sign on it saying welding and weddings and then go down alleyway next to it if you look up and look north-east you will see people walking of a building. This is glitch on the lemmings that was on ps1.

#133 Silberio

Silberio

Long time no see, eh?

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

The second one has been mentioned i think.
And what about my map?
Posted Image

#134 GiiBz

GiiBz

Corsa C Lover

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

it's not your map, you just posted it....

I've seen it before, it was made by gamerlady

#135 Silberio

Silberio

Long time no see, eh?

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:15 PM

Aaah, i cant be prefect, in that case:

"how about the map i posted?!"
Duh...
Posted Image

#136 GiiBz

GiiBz

Corsa C Lover

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

yup.....nice comback...lol!

The ghost Glendale thing don't work for me anymore..?
But i dunno if this is an easter egg, but everytime i go into the forest it goes all foggy weather....

#137 evabin2libertycity?

evabin2libertycity?

Hatchetman

• Banned
  • 495 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:16 PM

yeah thats common. the weather changes wherever you go. in los santos, its sunny and in san fierro its foggy and in las venturas its hot. i guess theres something for the countryside too. the desert has the purple sky.
i'm back

#138 killa killer

killa killer

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:36 AM

i dont have a secret but i was wondering if any1 found a way into area 69 (laboratories) without doing the black project mission

it's easy if you have the teleporter/place manager

type in the fields:
x:246.7386
y:1862.544
z:15.9924
Posted Image
Posted Image
if it goes without saying why say it?
why do people pay money to go up tall buildings and put money into binoculars to look at things on the ground?
If i have a mid-life crisis at 15, am i only going to live to 30?
you know your getting old when you hear your favourite song on the radio in the elevator.
If everyone was to put others before themselfs who would go first?
ERGO: there has and always will be that one PRICK at the front of the line.

#139 Ojko

Ojko

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Slovakia 

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:04 AM

I'll post the scary ones:

1. WW2 Stalker Plane-Go to any place where you are by yourself. (No roads, no cars, no peds, just you) You will hear the engine of the rustler plane. You will then see it. It goes whereever you go. As soon as it goes off screen it disappears. :unsure:

2. Bodybags and Phonebooth-In the middle of the dessert there are badybags and a phonebooth that only appear at night. When you answer the phone, no one's there even though it's ringing.

3. Farmer Chainsaw Chase-Go to the farm close to Mt. Chilliad with all the No Tresspassing signs. At night a farmer will come out and stealth-kill you.

4. Ghost Cars-In Back o' Beyond in between the two horseshoe shaped hills at 2AM game time, two beat-up Gelendale cars will roll down at you. No drivers, cars are started.

Things not confirmed:

1. Bigfoot/Yeti-In the badlands there is a bigfoot yeti monster who will kill you.

2. CJ's Mom's Ghost- From 23:00 to 1:00 CJ's Mom's ghost haunts the Johnson house in the living room and bedroom.

Holy Shit CJ's Mom as Alive Ghost ? ... Omg i got scared rofl :lol:

#140 draftermatt

draftermatt

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:39 PM

I didn't know if anyone caught this around here or not. I didn't notice until I read an article in this month's Playboy.

In 1967 San Franciso had the "Summer of Love" in the Haight-Ashbury district. There were a lot of drugs, hippies, naked people, sex and the like all around.

Of course in San Fierro there is a district called "Hashbury" a play on words of Ashbury, and Hash being a slang term for marijuana.

Edited by draftermatt, 18 June 2007 - 03:41 PM.

I'm older than most of you. Shut the hell up and get off my lawn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users