Chris

Trailer 3 Released - Move Up, Ladies

Chris    237

Rockstar Games have just released the third official trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV. Check out the 2 minute long trailer over at the official site or GameTrailers, or in standard definition embedded below. If you want to download the HD version then click here for the 124mb .zip file.

Two screenshots were also added by Rockstar to the official site, see those beneath the trailer.

You may also be interested in an article IGN have just posted up - an informative Q&A about the new trailer. For example it mentions the artist and song used in the trailer which the vast majority of us will never have even heard of. The song is called King Ring 2 Kaiser (King Ring Remix) by Russian rap artist Serjoga Seryoga.

018.jpg 019.jpg

Leave your comments in the topic to let everyone know what you thought of the trailer and how excited you now are.

STL67    0

yo, this trailer is awesome, shows some new clothing, roman different guns fights, SHITZU on the nrg so much,, no release month/date tho :( WELCOME TO AMERICA

Edited by STL67

The Bossman    8

Unbelievable, I haven't finished watching it yet, but I'm blown away by those graphics!

EDIT; Now I have, and there's more than enough there to analyse, yet again. I just can't break it down yet, I have to see it a few more times. :D

Edited by the bossman

Gycu    1

Trailer 3 now loading ... I haven't seen a bit from it but I'm waiting to complete the loading and after that I'm gonna watch it :D see you guys later

d0gz1lla    0

Cool video!!! Did you seen that high kick Niko made, guess there might be some new styles of MA to learn (it could be all from karate to boxing, who knows)

Liked the end, "well since you put it that way...." :)

Cool graphics and area around, even AK has a new sound, i like it :)

The rap song raps about money, as i understood it.

At the beggining When he say "niko my cousin, welcome to america" Niko responded: "Zdravo, bracaru" meaning " hello brother.

just tought ill give some info, hope you appriciate it :)

Edited by d0gz1lla

Gycu    1
Any ideas from where I could download the trailer in HD ? :|

Added a link to the first post for the HD version now ;)

:thumbsup: Thanks Chris

Any1 notced that on the bike it is written

SHITZU ? :lolbounce::D:P:)

it shows that other characters can change clothes, as roman is wearing a shirt one minute then a tracksuit the next, and it seemed that niko's ak was on single shot, so maybe we get a change from that to automatic or something.

the game also seems that it has 'grown up' as the other gta's seem to be a little bit childish, this one seems to be much more serious, and almost like a movie

Buttlord    1

There are actually people on IGN bitching about how bad the graphics are and I quote "Especially for next gen..."

I'm pretty sure these are the same people who thought the graphics on Halo 3 looked great.