Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DBturbo

bad idea

18 posts in this topic

Don't you think it was a bad idea setting LCS before gta 3 only because they made LCS beter than gta 3 by adding stuf in like new fences, bikes and the ferries. They should of made 2 years after instead so they could new and better changes in then. The same goes for VCS.

Don't worry about it being in the past. It shows you what happened up towards the events of GTAIII. I personally would like it in the future but the past is better than Present/Future.

that's what we call a trademark buddy, it's original from R*, the ability of finding a good story, even if it's not making any sense :P . VCS is also set before 1986, and it worked out allright, even though some things are just weird for being there 2 years ago, and dissapear 2 years later :lol:

I love the fact, that each GTA after GTA III is set before.

It makes it more interesting I think.

I like looking into the past of some of the characters.

For every GTA to have taken place after III, it just wouldn't be possible. For it to be possible there would have to have a 2-3 gap between each, and the time setting would become vastly boring. IMO

I reckon VC wouldn't be as much of a favourite if it was set in 2002 (1 year after the events of GTA III) and SA being set in 2004.

Setting them in the past is good, because I think what makes every GTA special is their "Style" and "Theme".

Although it is funny how Tommy could own properties in 1986, and Claude couldn't buy anything else, bar guns in 2001. lol

I know you were specifically talking about LCS, but I just wanted to rave on about GTA in general. hehehe

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

Lol, if Tommy Vercetti turned up in GTA III time to kill Claude, he would be old.

Tommy: "Ken, pass me my cane!"

Ken: "Right here Tommy!!"

Claude: *Sigh*

Not that old. Tommy would be only 50. He could still be a killer.

Lol, if Tommy Vercetti turned up in GTA III time to kill Claude, he would be old.

Tommy: "Ken, pass me my cane!"

Ken: "Right here Tommy!!"

Claude: *Sigh*

Not that old. Tommy would be only 50. He could still be a killer.

Her i can just see tommy at the age of 50 he'd probably break his back though.LOL :rofl::rofl2::clapping:

Yeah just because someone is old, doesn't mean they're slow and fragile.

Besides 50 isn't what I would call old. Tommy could still be a badass, even if he was in his 70s.

I'm in my '40s & had no problem fracturing my hand punching a hardwood door frame.

107-year-old solid oak = stronger than human hand, just in case you didn't know that.

The real question remains, what the hell were you punching a door frame for? lol