Curveball Tournament

Chris

Our first arcade tournament is going to be playing ASki Curveball.

Its for 8 players so basically the next 7 members to sign their name here will be in it.

There isnt a prize unless you want some forum dollars in which case I dont know how much i'll give the winner, but nevermind, sign your name here if you wanna play.

EDIT: we're now playing curveball, and the winner gets a gmail account

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is bullshit, anytime I get close to your score, Chris, it turns off and submits my score. And no, I'm no where near the wall. And I SHOULD have the high score of like 30,000 on Sonic, but it only lets me submit my lower scores.

And NOW it won't let me play anything! Yesterday there wasn't a playing limit! Please take that off. I love playing in the arcade, and I don't want a limit of like 5 games a day.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

Ok, this is bullshit, anytime I get close to your score, Chris, it turns off and submits my score. And no, I'm no where near the wall. And I SHOULD have the high score of like 30,000 on Sonic, but it only lets me submit my lower scores.

And NOW it won't let me play anything! Yesterday there wasn't a playing limit! Please take that off. I love playing in the arcade, and I don't want a limit of like 5 games a day.

Then you're just unlucky, when i got my high score i was right in the middle of the slope so there must be a bug in the game somewhere.

Oh and Spaz the playing limit is 200, I dont think you could have played that many games in one day since the totals of games played wouldnt make sense, are you sure thats what it said?

Should I change this tournament to curveball instead of aski, it seems to be popular on other forums

Well, I just barely beat your ASKI score, bet yet again, I was in the middle. Maybe you should change the tournament game, so that people don't run into this problem.

Curveball is awesome. It's basically 3D Pong((What it's called at funnyjunk.com)).

It said I had reached my maximum playing limit. Next time I see it I'll screen cap it. Maybe I'm just an arcade whore. I know I played atleast 200 games in 24 hours. Because I was hard up for getting as many highscores as possible.

how do the tournaments work? they're not actually 2 player games are they?

is it like a knockout system then? the players are paired up - they each play and get their scores - the highest goes through to round two, where they play again, and the highest scorer goes through to the next round?

or do you actually play against the other person and have to arrange a time to both be online?

well, if it's like the first method, and you need another person to make it work, count me in - work is boring as hell at the moment, so i can easily find a few minutes here and there to play

is it like a knockout system then? the players are paired up - they each play and get their scores - the highest goes through to round two, where they play again, and the highest scorer goes through to the next round

that is how its done, illitrate23

yes we have enough members now, i'll set up the tournament

Click here to view the tourney

In case you dont realise, you play the game three times, and your highest score is saved, then whoever gets the highest score out of you and the person you're playing against goes through to the next round. Simple, any questions?