Love on the Rocks

InGn0

Been a while since I played LCS, but i don't get rid of games (& guides) I like so you're in luck.

The book says get an M4 & sniper rifle before you take the mission, & take out the guards from distance. Before you get

into the van, look between the trailers for health & armor. Just after you get in the van, look for a Banshee w/ a driver &

a gunman at the roadblock. They should just be sitting, waiting for you. Get out & use the sniper rifle, hit the nearby Pay & Spray if needed & enjoy the drive to the garage.

If you haven't done paramedic & vigilante missions, clear those for the upgraded armor & health.

Now, go to that voodoo that you do so well! B)

Boss: Donald Love

Mission: Love On The Rocks

Background: O'Donovan has evidence linking Donald Love to

Salvatore Leone. Donald Love has someone trailing the guy with the evidence.

Eliminate the evidence.

Action: Head under the overpass in Newport to meet Donald Loves

man. You have to head in the area through the barricade of vehicles, I

suggest a Rocket Launcher from Phil Cassidy's to Eliminate this. Then Sniper

Rifle as many of the Goons as you can before you go in. Then floor it straight

back and the van is on your right. Then you have to get the van out and all

the way back up north to Donald Love's place to pass the mission.

I'm struggling to work out what mission this is, could someone tell me then I might be able to help more? I found that quote from IGN's walkthrough of LCS, but it isn't really in depth.

oh yh tru :worship:

btw the paramedic missions dont increase your health in LCS, you need to do the punk noodles missions and the pizza delivery missions to increase your health. (the paramedic missions give you uinfinite sprint)

Thanks for the clarification. Like I said, it's been awhile. The endless sprint could also help & "Punk Noodles" is quick easy $$.

your last post sums it up nicely.

• 1 year later...
Ok, so far i've got in to the van but they keep shooting it. :pissedred: Please tell me how to do the rest of the mission.

I just grabbed a quick car, and went over the ramp (it's only there for this mission, I believe). Then I shot through to the end of the parking lot, grabbed my sniper and wasted all of the goons on the lot. Some of them are closer, then I'd take the AK. Afterwards, jump in the van, and you're home-free.

Ok, so far i've got in to the van but they keep shooting it. :pissedred: Please tell me how to do the rest of the mission.

I just grabbed a quick car, and went over the ramp (it's only there for this mission, I believe). Then I shot through to the end of the parking lot, grabbed my sniper and wasted all of the goons on the lot. Some of them are closer, then I'd take the AK. Afterwards, jump in the van, and you're home-free.

Hi, i see you are new to the forums, firstly welcome =]

Secondly, when posting, check the date of the last post, in this topic it was almost two years ago, try not to bump topics, I am sure if he was still stuck, he would have replied to the topic =]

I am not having a go at you, just giving some friendly advice =]