7 replies to this topic

#1 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:34 AM

Rockstar has released a few new downloads that include desktop wallpapers, screensavers, avatars, and buddy icons. You can find them here. Rockstar has also released a new poster for GTA IV which you can order for $15.00. This poster just shows the generic GTA IV logo with the "RP" rating and red text that says "COMING SOON". You can order that here.

Posted Image

#2 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:36 AM

i just want a plain black one with ONLY the IV sign.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#3 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:59 AM

i just want a plain black one with ONLY the IV sign.

Use a guillotine to cut that one up.... But cool, nonetheless.. never knew those other posters existed, might have to get me one.... (probably a VC one :P)

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#4 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:18 PM

Meh, the wallpaper looks average IMO - they could have made some posters of the other artwork they have for GTA4. The desktop wallpapers look cool though,so I might save a few of them for future use.

Edited by the bossman, 21 September 2007 - 03:18 PM.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#5 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:38 PM

I might end up spending around $200 on posters. :P

#6 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:46 PM

Sorry for the double post, but I just went to buy that GTAIV poster and it said that I have to buy at least $19 worth of stuff...total bullshit.

#7 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, here's a quote from the website when I tried the same thing:

Your order is less than the required minimum of $19.00. Please return to the store and order more items or adjust the quantities.

So, you have to spend $19 minimum to get your hands on that poster. If you buy something cheap for $4, then you'll be able to get it, but that's not really acceptable.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#8 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

Yeah, here's a quote from the website when I tried the same thing:

Your order is less than the required minimum of $19.00. Please return to the store and order more items or adjust the quantities.

So, you have to spend $19 minimum to get your hands on that poster. If you buy something cheap for $4, then you'll be able to get it, but that's not really acceptable.

There isn't anything to buy for $4 on there...unless I missed it. There's something that cost $19 though.

I ordered the GTAIV and the 18X18 GTAIII poster. Then I got an E-mail yesterday saying that its out of stock...I think I should get them for free since they didn't tell me that before hand. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users