#1 InGn0

InGn0

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:04 PM

I'm doing this mission. I need your help. I need what wepons, and in your way to do this mission?

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:26 PM

I think there's already a topic for this...

But regardless, i will help you....
Before starting the mission, make sure you have 100 health. In the ship's corridors (check all of them) there is body armor. W00t! There is also a magnum in a further corridor. Other weaponry will help, preferably something automatic, such as an SMG or assault rifle and enough ammo to take down a good 10 or so people, just to be on the safe side. (A shotgun comes in handy, the more powerful the better. :D)

When you enter the mission (after the cutscene w/ the chainsaw wielding maniac) run across to the other side of the room, where two more men will spawn, in addition to the ones at your end of the room. Take these down with the colt, then turn around and take down the 'original' two guys. Then, run to the other side of the room, and take down the two guys that spawn. THEN, run across to the other side of the room and take down the next 2 guys to spawn. See? Keep doing this until all the people are dead. You may run out of magnum ammo, in which case switch to a weakish) auto weapon... If this runs out, switch to a stronger auto weapon, then to the shotty as a last resort. I suggest saving the more powerful weapons:
1) Because you might need/want them later in the game
2) Because of the nature of the next art of the mission.

Once the guys are all dealt with.... SPOILER --->
Spoiler

TOP TIP: When running, tap X' rapidly instead of holding it, this will make your sprint last alot longer.... So you don't get diced to pieces.

Phew. Hope that helped.
-MrLlamaLlama-

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 InGn0

InGn0

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:35 PM

Thanks I'll try that again.

#4 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:39 AM

if ur worried about ammo then there is an AK47 spawn on the roof of JD's club.once on the roof kepp goin forward and jump on to the adjacent roof and the AK shud be waiting...however i find that the magnum is the most effective (they dont give you much ammo fior it tho...if ur worried about ammo then there is an AK47 spawn on the roof of JD's club.once on the roof kepp goin forward and jump on to the adjacent roof and the AK shud be waiting...however i find that the magnum is the most effective (they dont give you much ammo fior it tho...if ur worried about ammo then there is an AK47 spawn on the roof of JD's club.once on the roof kepp goin forward and jump on to the adjacent roof and the AK shud be waiting...however i find that the magnum is the most effective (they dont give you much ammo fior it tho...

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#5 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:18 PM

Optional strategy -

Your first order in any GTA (GTA3 on up) is get to your side work. You get things like more armor/health, infinite run & best
of all, FIREPROOF! (except GTA3, there you get a flame thrower at your save houses).

Before you take the mission, get your "firefighter" mission out of the way. Then visit the roof of AM Petroleum Company
(across the street form Joey's garage, GTA3) for the flame thrower.

You're fireproof, they're not, do the math.

That "stylish" outfit is one of my favorites. B)

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#6 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:12 AM

i have one very important question to ask...

HOW TH HELL DO YOU GET ON THAT ROOF?
it has bn pissin me off for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz tell me...
:D

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

#7 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 04:42 PM

There's a ramp behind it, in an alleyway. (opposite the high - ish wall of the trenton bus depot)

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#8 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 12:35 AM

Works best w/ a PCJ or Sanchez.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#9 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:24 AM

nah i ment on gta 3,
MrLlamaLlama, have u found a way yet? u no wen we were tryin a couple of weeks ago...

#10 Mongoose

Mongoose

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:48 PM

I always used The Colt Python. It's easy once you get the hang of it. Just don't stay in one spot for more than a couple of seconds.

#11 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:29 PM

That was a bit of a bump was it not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users