Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xaviour

mashing up the mall

15 posts in this topic

guys i need some guidance on this mission....

1)where do the mission meant by "wheelie" through the green crontos?(i kept missing them whenever i go pass them and i always have to go back to it and jump towards it causing me to lose a lot of precious time)

2)is it best to start collecting crontos at 2nd floor or at the ground level?

please help :(

As you come up to the ones that require a wheelie, pull back on the left stick & tap the "accelerate" button. It took a couple

tries to figure that one out.

Next time you fail that one, keep the bike & ride around a little to get the hang of it.

Good luck.

As you come up to the ones that require a wheelie, pull back on the left stick & tap the "accelerate" button. It took a couple

tries to figure that one out.

Next time you fail that one, keep the bike & ride around a little to get the hang of it.

Good luck.

left stick? which left stick you meant by that??

You need to do a stoppie on one kind of corona and a wheelie on another color. To do a wheelie, just push the analog stick down and for a stoppie, you just lean forward, then when you're getting ready, press Square to slow down and keep leaning forward.

Anyone know the controls on PSP? He didn't say which version he's on (PS2 or PSP).

sorry my version is psp , i forgot to mention about that as well... :(

Edited by xaviour

What mission is this? Is it like a side-mission or what? I've never seen/heard of it before...

It's the side mission in the Vice Point Mall activated by getting on a parked BMX.