19 posts in this topic

Yesterday I found a great webpage that;

first, had a map showing where all the jumps were

second, described how to find the exact location for each jump

and third, had a video that could be clicked to show how to do the jump

and now I can't find the webpage.

Anybody know of a page like this?

Thanks.

yep i got it passed. i have another question...at jump #23(shown on map) where am i suppose to land at?? i know i need to go upstair where there is a comet parked near the staircase and need to speed down towards the ramp but i kept getting stunt failed...where am i suppose to land at??? please help :(

Uh,i hated those jumps & rampages because i had a PS2 that time.and i got to the 13 jump and then i broke the disc. :)

Uh, yeah, breaking your disc because you couldn't complete a unique stunt jump is a little stupid.

yep i got it passed. i have another question...at jump #23(shown on map) where am i suppose to land at?? i know i need to go upstair where there is a comet parked near the staircase and need to speed down towards the ramp but i kept getting stunt failed...where am i suppose to land at??? please help :(

I have tried at least 100 times and I have still never passed this jump. I have tried every motorcycle available. Hell, I even got the Comet up but still couldn't make it.

The same goes for #14 on your map.

Please help!!

For #14 --- do I need to circle around the control-tower looking part of the building to get enough speed? If so, which direction? R to L or vice versa?

Also, what exactly do I need to do to "lean forward"? I haven't mastered this yet and I only have three jumps left.

Also, what exactly do I need to do to "lean forward"? I haven't mastered this yet and I only have three jumps left.

Slightly push down on the analog stick.

Thanks, Rashon. That was ridiculously easy to learn and helped me finish all of my unique jumps. I appreciate it.

Hi,

Did anyone ever find a detailed map of the jumps in vcs for PS2? The link above goes to a map which shows only 30 jumps, not 36.

I'd really appreciate a decent map,

thanks

Hi,

Did anyone ever find a detailed map of the jumps in vcs for PS2? The link above goes to a map which shows only 30 jumps, not 36.

I'd really appreciate a decent map,

thanks

This one is great! I used it when I did mine. I think it's the one that the guy was asking about... http://au.faqs.ign.com/articles/783/783766p1.html

enjoy...

P.S. This "mattdean76" guy who made this makes heaps of really awesome GTA walkthroughs and such...