Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highwire

First GTA?

40 posts in this topic

People, mine was VC, lol I luv the game and where it first lands us with no money the bridges closed the evening about to be stormed, the storyline and beginning was just the perfect one to touch my heart....luv ya VC

GTA III was the first game I have ever played for my PS2. My dad bought PS2 for me and he got me ATV ofroad Fury, GTA III, and Spider-Man. I played GTA III loved it!. I borrowed Vice City loved it! Rented SA loved it! I played all the GTA's for the PS2 in order from when they were released.

For me it all started w/ a bank robbery gone bad in Liberty City. From there it became an addiction.

I got GTA3 after seeing one of the step kids playing it. He came up broke & sold me his PS2 cheap right after VC came out

originally. Got PS2 versions of GTA3 & VC, completed them & got the PC version of GTA3. Discovered I could do data edits

& got going on that. The PC version of VC came out & got into swapping models, I robo-hacked VC.

Got SA the day it was released on PS2 & the PC version w/in a couple weeks of it's release.

LCS & VCS both shortly after their PS2 releases, waiting for PC versions. Might be more of a chance R* will release on PC

now that GTAIV has been delayed. It would be nice.

first one i ever played was gta 1, and i was about 7 or 8. i never really did any missions, i would just get a fast car and drive around like a maniac.

^ exactly how my brothers taught me to play. I'm actually quite surprised at how many people didn't play the originals... They were quality games.

The first GTA I played was GTA1, I was like 6 I think. Then I played GTA2, then Vice City, GTA3, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, GTA London, and finally GTA Vice City Stories.

What was the first GTA you ever played? My first was GTA 3 when I was 7. Man I loved that game bu then I lost it and last month I bought it again.

Mine was Vice city when, I was 12 years.