7 replies to this topic

#1 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:20 AM

PPlZ!? How do you do this mission whenever I get out of the car to destroy the vans I explode and when i dont if I get near one of the vans they explode so i need help!

#2 bvs21

bvs21

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:31 AM

Before doing this mission, I suggest that you have a sniper rifle. (If not, you can buy one at the Staunton Island ammu-nation). Once you get to the alley, get out of the car and start shooting. The reason why I suggest a sniper rifle is because you will stay a safe distance from the madmen. Also, you can take out the vans by shooting the madmen if he's right next to it, or you can practice your grenade throws.

#3 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

I'll try later but what about the madman thats next to you when you start.

#4 bvs21

bvs21

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:28 PM

I'll try later but what about the madman thats next to you when you start.

Do you mean the one that is running to the vehicle during the cutscene? If you let the whole cutscene play, he will explode, but not destroy your car. Once you get out, there shouldn't be any madmen right next to you, but they will start running to you. Sorry if this is confusing, but this has never happened to me.

I was able to find the Kingdom Come mission on YouTube:

Edited by bvs21, 03 August 2007 - 02:48 AM.

#5 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

Hey Dude thanks i'll try later i'm gonna work on my site k.

Edited by InvincibleDonkey, 03 August 2007 - 06:49 PM.

#6 hypercoder

hypercoder

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:06 AM

PPlZ!? How do you do this mission whenever I get out of the car to destroy the vans I explode and when i dont if I get near one of the vans they explode so i need help!

Get out of your car and head towards one of the exits to the street - run while shooting to take out one of the madmen and blow up the van he's getting out of at the same time. Once on the street work around to then entrance you have to use to get one of the 100 packages (has stairs up one level). Once up on that section you can take out the vans at will and the madmen can't get to you.

#7 babi06

babi06

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

don't get out from your car instead go out from the parking place through the exit and go far and get out from your car and ready your sniper rifle you can see two madmen chasing shot them and go near the entrance don't go in on your left side you can see a pair of stairs climb up take your rocket launcher shoot the vans as you see but climb down the madman are there throw grenades to madmen and sprint quickly. It really worked for me :coolthumbup:

#8 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:52 PM

Old topic, but people still play & we get new members all the time.

Get out of the parking lot, I usually run around to the north side & go the stairs to a "patio" where I can overlook the vans.
Concentrate on destroying the vans (from the safety of higher ground ) & you will stop more madmen from spawning.
Once the vans are destroyed, run down the stairs & north up the street to pick off any stragglers who come out of the alley
after you.

Collect your reward & go save. B)

PS: Read the rules, welcome & enjoy.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw, 22 February 2008 - 10:54 PM.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users